New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevinwi
After a rather pointed PM from Tommy regarding a post I made, I won't be attending this event anymore.
Kevinwi

I don't understand this kind of passive aggresive stuff.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...ggressive-race

But, I do find it entertaining!

Old 04-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Kevinwi is infamous around these parts
Anticipating the proposal of taking shots at the event, I thought I should add a short blip about why that won't work. My apologies.

Besides, it was only slightly passive aggresive.

Last edited by Kevinwi; 04-11-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:35 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Anticipating the proposal of taking shots at the event, I thought I should add a short blip about why that won't work. I'll refrain in the future. My apologies.
Your avatar pic is amazing. Can we see a full res version, or maybe you could forward it to me via PM?

Old 04-11-2009, 04:19 PM
You're very kind. It was taken at Alki Beach in Seattle, WA by Blake Siebe.
Here's the link. I'm not sure if this will work.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...seattle-wa.jpg

Old 04-11-2009, 04:37 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
nice! Oh damn that reminds me I owe Blake a call!

Old 04-11-2009, 06:03 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Danny,

I love your photos. I tried to arrange a photoshoot of my Ferrari with you a year or two ago but it didn't happen. What's the possibility of getting together now?

After a rather pointed PM from Tommy regarding a post I made, I won't be attending this event anymore. So let me know if and where we can meet for the photos.

Thanks,
Kevinwi
Kevin you can always come to our little gathering in Gig Harbor (yep another hijacking- nasty pm from TJ assumed)

Sunday April 19th a few of us from F-chat have put together a monthly deal down here. Love to have you and you'll never receive a "nasty" PM from me Plus we have much better parking and the coffee tastes better with clean spring Gig Harbor waw

we don't got no website and don't care what ya drive or if it's clean.

oh ya when ya get here park where ever you feel like. i'll most likely be in something White

Oh ya are cars run in the rain as well so unless you're afraid of water it will happen

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-harbor-8.html

Old 04-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Kevin you can always come to our little gathering in Gig Harbor (yep another hijacking- nasty pm from TJ assumed)

Sunday April 19th a few of us from F-chat have put together a monthly deal down here. Love to have you and you'll never receive a "nasty" PM from me Plus we have much better parking and the coffee tastes better with clean spring Gig Harbor waw

we don't got no website and don't care what ya drive or if it's clean.

oh ya when ya get here park where ever you feel like. i'll most likely be in something White

Oh ya are cars run in the rain as well so unless you're afraid of water it will happen

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-harbor-8.html
Now, that's a really nice invitation. Thanks!!

I'll definitely take you up on that. It sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Old 04-11-2009, 07:18 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Danny,

I love your photos. I tried to arrange a photoshoot of my Ferrari with you a year or two ago but it didn't happen. What's the possibility of getting together now?

After a rather pointed PM from Tommy regarding a post I made, I won't be attending this event anymore. So let me know if and where we can meet for the photos.

Thanks,
Kevinwi
What are you talking about???

Old 04-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
What are you talking about???
The two PMs you sent me. Remember?

Old 04-11-2009, 07:31 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
The two PMs you sent me. Remember?
Okay, now I remember. As I said in my PM, the dirty car issue had nothing to do with you and was with regard to someone else when we have so many people, photographers and others who go through a lot of effort at the event. I asked that if you had a question or concern that you take it up with me directly in a PM rather than make a public fuss over something that had NOTHING to do with you. Of course, you never responded to either PM, but you'll take a shot here instead! We've posted the rules on our website for this event and we keep drawing more cars, more people and more interest, both from car owners and spectators as a result of our giving the event focus. Still, you want to make it about me. It's not.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Sorry, Tommy. I responded twice. Apparently you didn't get them.
As far as I'm concerned, the issue is over. But, the result is the same.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Sorry, Tommy. I responded twice. Apparently you didn't get them.
As far as I'm concerned, the issue is over. But, the result is the same.
Let me see if I have this straight. You made a post where you were offended because you thought we said something about cleaning YOUR car, something we didn't do. I then sent you a PM asking that instead of making your first post on 6Speed about you being offended, that you bring it up with me directly to straighten it out as it had nothing to do with you whatsoever. I don't hear from you, not sure I properly sent the response, I send you a second to make sure the issue got resolved. Again, I didn't hear from you and now you post another shot about it here when it never had anything to do with you in the first place? Why all this??? Why not just come out and enjoy the event with everyone else???

And Mark, why the shot again? We've always supported the Sunday event. We were in favor of it on Sunday so more people could attend from up here.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Like I wrote, the issue's over. My comment was about your PM, not the issue.
BTW: My car was clean. The issue was about the possibility of basing acceptance on cost of the car.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:31 PM
BTW: My car was clean. The issue was about the possibility of basing acceptance on cost of the car.
Okay, and that issue is what? Look at the rules. Do you see any language about cost of cars? We've said over and over what the GENERAL idea of what an exotic is and we discuss it on the opening page of the website. So far, we've managed to make it work for just about everyone who's shown up. We're rotating hosts who make the calls on their day, and we're doing everything we can to make it worth it for people to drag their *** out of bed early in the morning either as an owner or a spectator, or photographer and stand out in the cold. It's never been about us personally, but about what we think draws the most interest in the Northwest. We're now getting the attention of the manufacturers and we will be getting production preview cars. NONE of that could happen if we didn't define and structure the event and as much as many want us to fail, there are a lot of people volunteering a lot of their free time to make it a success and for that reason I jump on here and defend our objectives and their thankless efforts, once again. We have a big announcement about who's coming out and a special car that will be shipped in for the event if logistics can be pinned down. Once it's finalized, we will announce it. Yet, in spite of all that work, we still have those who take shots at us and we fail to see how in the world that helps build a great car community in the Northwest. If you don't like what we're doing, get involved and help build other events. Already when you total the cars on a consistent basis, I think we're well ahead of any other regularly scheduled exotic event that's ever occurred in the Northwest and we have a lot more up our sleeves.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I was wondering, have you ever shown up at our event?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center