New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Kevinwi is infamous around these parts
Yes, the first 3 or 4 times. We spoke there several times.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
tommy tommy tommy "Gear down turbo!"
nare a shot was taken.... u'll know when that's happened

Mike from F-chat who started the Sunday deal doesn't have a fancy Webpage so I was simply posting the "rules" for the event.

i don't have a clue what your beef with kevin was and wasn't making a comment one about it.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:21 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kevinwi
Yes, the first 3 or 4 times. We spoke there several times.
Yea, that's what I originally thought, but then I read your posts and I don't understand. You were welcomed in got there early and you asked if you needed to move your car and I said you were welcome to park right where you were or anywhere you life, I remember you asked to borrow some cleaner and both Vic and I said you were fine, (That's you right? We met in Redmond last year?) and I thought you were having fun along with everyone else. So I don't understand this at all. Is there something I'm missing? I was busy coordinating cars all three times so we didn't get to chat much.

I get a ton of mail about the event and lots of messages and I'm having to remember multiple screen names, multiple cars, along with real names, so I sometimes have trouble placing everyone with the right name, car and screen name.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Tommy, I'm tired of this. I wrote one sentence and you're going off on me.

I don't know what you want. If you need me to say I'm wrong and you're right to end this, then Okay. You're right and I'm wrong. Happy now?

Old 04-11-2009, 09:32 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
tommy tommy tommy "Gear down turbo!"
nare a shot was taken.... u'll know when that's happened

Mike from F-chat who started the Sunday deal doesn't have a fancy Webpage so I was simply posting the "rules" for the event.

i don't have a clue what your beef with kevin was and wasn't making a comment one about it.
"Kevin you can always come to our little gathering in Gig Harbor (yep another hijacking- nasty pm from TJ assumed)"

I don't recall ever sending you any prior "nasty" PM about hijacking. As we've said all along, we support the Sunday event as there are all kinds of car gatherings around the Northwest, each with a different focus which is a good thing. Any comment I made about hijacking is to simply keep the where the news is posted straight about who's attending what event so people know where to look for news.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Kevin, you clearly have an issue with E@RTC and I'm trying to figure out what it is, that's all. We're just doing our best to keep those who participate happy.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Here's a cool video from Cars and Coffee in Irvine.
Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ayxUY9yNE0[/media]

Old 04-11-2009, 11:17 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Kevin, you clearly have an issue with E@RTC and I'm trying to figure out what it is, that's all. We're just doing our best to keep those who participate happy.
Well in the interest of keeping me happy, could you please have a new thread for each weeks event, so that I don't have to wade through 50 posts regarding egos and warped personalities to find out what the weekly status is? Frankly, I find it somewhat daunting to come join this group. The two times I've been there I've parked my car by Starbucks just to avoid the controversy that seems to swirl around your event.

I support any group that is friendly and welcoming.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:33 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Christ, I'm really getting tired of all *****ing that surrounding this event. Why doesn't everyone just buck up and follow the rules set out by the event organizers. The requests are not unreasonable and are designed to create an event that conforms to the vision set out by the founders. You can accuse of me being an elitist, I will just show the keys to my Nissan.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:42 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
*yawn* so much drama

Old 04-12-2009, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Well in the interest of keeping me happy, could you please have a new thread for each weeks event, so that I don't have to wade through 50 posts regarding egos and warped personalities to find out what the weekly status is? Frankly, I find it somewhat daunting to come join this group. The two times I've been there I've parked my car by Starbucks just to avoid the controversy that seems to swirl around your event.

I support any group that is friendly and welcoming.
That's resonsable. We'll post new threads with the status each week.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:18 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
That's resonsable. We'll post new threads with the status each week.
Thank you. Now I can hope for others to do the same with their threads.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:40 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
So we will just leave this thread open to ***** about Tommy?

Just joking. Good idea Larry.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:36 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Thank you. Now I can hope for others to do the same with their threads.
thanks for the suggestion Larry - I agree. Since this event started, it has been one tiff after another. Will look forward to seeing you soon my friend! Hopefully our spring will come soon.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:43 PM
This was distasteful and I'm embarrassed about this rather public display. I just want to apologize to you all for my part in it. I'll try my best to ensure that nothing like this includes me in the future.

Kevinwi

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center