Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFn87xxnOjw[/media]

Check out this video on the subject.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I would say that if you land in a helicopter, you my friend, will have the exotic of the day.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:14 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
I would say that if you land in a helicopter, you my friend, will have the exotic of the day.
I guess Vic will have to trade his trike for that copter then.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:17 PM
That bike is the latest from Orange County Choppers.
The Paul, SR limited edition.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Redmond is helicopter friendly in commercial spaces with a permit. The business park north of downtown has two private pads. RTC may have a designated pad on one of the rooftops and Microsoft has a pad on campus. I once flew a lot, but I'm not current.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:13 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, why don't you just land your chopper in the parking lot? It should only take up a few spaces. Pick me up on the way over?

Old 04-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Apple Sauce
That bike is the latest from Orange County Choppers.
The Paul, SR limited edition.
Vic,
That's a cool bike and all, but give me a classic Big Wheel anyday

Old 04-13-2009, 04:30 PM
TFW
TFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of lightTFW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Holy Crap Batman! I think I've just been flamed by the welcoming committee.
Ok, I've gotta jump in here. I don’t' think that was intended as a serious flame, it was more of ProHydro just having a giggle. The heart of what he is pointing out stands and stands strong: Exotics at RTC is an event for the general public and car fellow enthusiasts who enjoy seeing the rare and the exotic to come out and do just that - get a chance to look at cars they just don't see every day, or every month or really at all up close because you just don’t find them parked around. Tommy and Applesauce have done a great job getting the ball rolling and have created a wonderful event. In my mind if we just avoid any drama or hurt feelings - If we leave egos and any bad attitudes at home, and we just come to enjoy our commonality of love for the exotic autos then it will continue to be as successful of an event it's already proven to be. I'll be happy to use myself as an example; I drive an STI. I _love_ my car, do I show it off? Proudly, in fact I went to a 200+ turnout Subaru event a couple months ago and enthusiastically participated. Where do I park her at Exotics @ RTC?... I park it far away, not even in the overflow show parking from the main lot due to the fact my baby just doesn’t fit the theme. I know this, I accept this and I honestly don’t care one lick. Why? Well I get so come talk to my friends, meet new people, talk shop and see some wicked *** cars, and in the end that’s what it's all about.

Old 04-13-2009, 04:45 PM
prohydro is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Holy Crap Batman! I think I've just been flamed by the welcoming committee.
Let me publicly apologize, that was definately not my intent! I should have split my post into two posts--I was replying to yours and got a little "enthusiastic". My apologies for the way it appeared!

Come on out this Saturday, I'll be the first to buy you Starbucks. PM me your description (or I'll send you mine) and we'll go grab coffee.

Again, definately welcoming you! I hope to see you on Saturday, can't wait to have you join in the fun.

Best,

~Christian

Last edited by prohydro; 04-13-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:47 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prohydro
Come on out this Saturday, I'll be the first to buy you Starbucks. PM me your description (or I'll send you mine) and we'll go grab coffee.
Sorry Larry I couldn't resist....this is my favorite picture of you!

This is Larry aka HUMMM3

Old 04-13-2009, 04:54 PM
I look forward to meeting you!
I like that car too, nice!!

Old 04-13-2009, 04:56 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
omfg that is the most hysterical picture of larry ever..........
zach just asked me why i spit out laughter onto my computer....

yes i'm starting to feel more welcome at the event but i've got one poor little scared sh$#less Mini cooper I fear tommy is going to shoot to kirkland if it shows

Old 04-13-2009, 05:00 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Sorry Larry I couldn't resist....this is my favorite picture of you!

This is Larry aka HUMMM3
I was looking for that pictures to post in the who's who section of myself.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:02 PM
prohydro is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
yes i'm starting to feel more welcome at the event but i've got one poor little scared sh$#less Mini cooper I fear tommy is going to shoot to kirkland if it shows
We're ready for you!

Old 04-13-2009, 05:30 PM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
I guess it's a good thing I'm not really into Lambos (other than that killer Miura) because on sunny days I'm more likely to be driving my S2000 which apparently is car non grata at RTC) instead of my 997 that might be acceptable in the outer lot.

This post is partly in jest.

It's your meet and you run it as you see fit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center