New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 10:12 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Germeezy,
I'm pretty sure all the 18th pics have been posted here. We didn't have quite as many people and/or photographers this time as we normally do. Jason and William take great pictures, and they were there. And usually James and Danny make it out as well but they weren't able to make it.

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-20-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:05 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I counted 42 cars at our peak. A few came late and a few left early. We have a much larger area now so cars were more spread out. We're trying to group cars according to preferences as people come in. We had the BMW-M guys all in a row and we had the two F-cars that wanted to be next to each other, etc. and we try and make it interesting for photos. We don't just start at one end and fill up the lots and now with the second lot starting to catch on, we making it so either lot will work for anyone. When that fills up, we'll add the third and fourth lots over so we do have lots of room to grow now, something we didn't think we'd get when we started. We're also getting a lot more spectators so the overall head count keeps going up. The other thing that keeps changing is the mix of cars. One week we'll have a lot more of one type than the other and not always the same cars and people. I'd say we've got about 50% of the hardcore group and the others are all occasional or new visitors.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:42 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Tommy thanks for welcoming the plastic fantastic ( Vette ) guys. I think I mainly walked back and forth between the two LP640's, the Ford GT and the Scud the whole time!

Old 04-20-2009, 12:21 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Tommy thanks for welcoming the plastic fantastic ( Vette ) guys. I think I mainly walked back and forth between the two LP640's, the Ford GT and the Scud the whole time!
It's all a matter of managing space. If we can do it, we'll squeeze anyone in we can. I'm glad you come out and feel welcome and are having fun with us. That's what it's all about.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Agreed even the fuzz came out and had a great time, LOL

Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Yea, Matt's going to bring a cruiser and open it up to all of us next week. Should be cool.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Tomasz is infamous around these parts
When is the next one?

Old 04-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tomasz
When is the next one?
Every Saturday, weather permitting.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:19 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Every Saturday, weather permitting.
I'm bringin the Grey Poupon this Saturday , just to give you some warning your buying lunch Tommy ...

Old 04-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
I'm bringin the Grey Poupon this Saturday , just to give you some warning your buying lunch Tommy ...
Deal!

Old 04-20-2009, 09:50 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Deal!
i didn't know you bought lunch. i'll bring the kids as well. i'm always in for a free lunch.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:53 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, there's no such thing as a free lunch...... It will cost you something or other!

I might actually come down this saturday since I won't be working (that is if the weather cooperates)

Old 04-20-2009, 09:55 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I was just going to point out, that it's probably just a ruse to get you to break parole and come up.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Here we go again...

Old 04-21-2009, 10:23 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
I was just going to point out, that it's probably just a ruse to get you to break parole and come up.
bracelets off JT

Here we go again...
I don't have Grey Poupan. I've got regular yellow mustard from Target. I'm assuming "good enough" ?

I will wash my cars when I head up. Last week the Flower tour of Skagit country really made my car dirty

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center