New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I have another long day of shooting on Saturday and won't be able to make it again. Have to be on site at 6:30AM and work til 4

Weather is calling for rain I think, so hopefully I won't miss much....

Old 04-21-2009, 11:51 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I will wash my cars when I head up. Last week the Flower tour of Skagit country really made my car dirty
Did I read that right? Mark, you're saying you'd WASH your car!

Old 04-21-2009, 02:20 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
Did I read that right? Mark, you're saying you'd WASH your car!

no no no.......in the spirit of the event my car is getting washed today.......not me. i don't know how to

Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
h20 if you go let me know. I might be able to get out this weekend and I'll follow you.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:09 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, if you are going I will meet you guys on I-5 somewhere an roll with you.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Yes, if you are going I will meet you guys on I-5 somewhere an roll with you.
Sounds good. I'll let either you or mark deal with the logistics of the meeting place. Is that one rest area/weigh station on the I-5N side before or after your exit?

Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Depends which way I go lol. I could take a few back roads and pop out on exit 137 of I5

Old 04-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
Around when do you all show up at RTC? This last weekend I believe I arrived around 10:15 or so, and there were already a few folks leaving. I'd like to get there early enough to enjoy all the exotics that show up

Old 04-22-2009, 12:33 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
People usually start showing up at about 8 to 8:30 am and then start leaving at about 10-11 am.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Sounds good. What year K1200s do you have? Is it by any chance blue/white? I keep seeing one around here, the owner wears a blue/white jumpsuit... Also - was your blue 997 at metropolitan detail a while back?

Old 04-22-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sj300zx
Sounds good. What year K1200s do you have? Is it by any chance blue/white? I keep seeing one around here, the owner wears a blue/white jumpsuit... Also - was your blue 997 at metropolitan detail a while back?
Mine is just blue. I don't ride it much anymore. A buddy's is white/blue but he wears a blue/yellow jumpsuit.

It could've been either mine or Larry's that you saw at Metro. We both have identical cars.

Old 04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
That's the bike! I was going off of a vague memory on the blue/white jumpsuit, so it's very likely it was actually blue/yellow. They're both beautiful bikes, I was looking into a GS a little while back for doing the baja run, but plans and finances changed. A bike is still in my near future, but at this point I am leaning more toward a pearl white 848

I still remember your car from the XXX meet/drive last year - you had some speed through those corners! I was a little leery with all the sand on the road, but you went at it like a hungry cheetah

Old 04-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sj300zx
That's the bike! I was going off of a vague memory on the blue/white jumpsuit, so it's very likely it was actually blue/yellow. They're both beautiful bikes, I was looking into a GS a little while back for doing the baja run, but plans and finances changed. A bike is still in my near future, but at this point I am leaning more toward a pearl white 848

I still remember your car from the XXX meet/drive last year - you had some speed through those corners! I was a little leery with all the sand on the road, but you went at it like a hungry cheetah
No kidding! I love these bikes but I find myself lusting after those GS bikes especially after reading both books by Ewan and Charley ("Long way round" and "Long way down.")

Heh, I guess I'm confident in my driving skills and trust my car enough that I'd attack these corners with reckness abandon like you saw last year. That was a fun drive! Was that the one where someone threw rocks at some of you guys?

Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
No kidding! I love these bikes but I find myself lusting after those GS bikes especially after reading both books by Ewan and Charley ("Long way round" and "Long way down.")
I haven't read the books, but I did catch the film version of "Long way round", that was part of the inspiration! If you haven't seen it, it's worth a watch.

Heh, I guess I'm confident in my driving skills and trust my car enough that I'd attack these corners with reckness abandon like you saw last year. That was a fun drive! Was that the one where someone threw rocks at some of you guys?
That definitely was a fun drive. I don't recall any rocks being thrown, but it wouldn't surprise me. I did get a hose turned on me from an angry gardener

Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Atomic is the RR in your signature a Range Rover ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: New!!--Exotics At Redmond Town Center