Do the dealers....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Grand Prix is where I got the lotus. Great sales staff.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
wow...so most of you guys went all the way down to Portland to buy your cars?

Old 02-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Its a bit past Portland. Great staff and they had a great selection of vehicles. Too bad I was limited to a selection of 4 with my budget. Should've waited one more year.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I agree with Gran Prix Motors. I went with Vincent to get his 360CS and they're a real stand up organization. I wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:30 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by drpasteur
wow...so most of you guys went all the way down to Portland to buy your cars?
It will be best for you to find out the car you really want first. Once you find the Brand, Model, Year and Price range find out if there's anything close by first. Close by is easiest and remember when you buy from across the country it will cost you 1000-3000 freight just to get it back.

Grand Prix has some good guys working there. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them. I've found dealers are so used to dealing over the internet now it's become easier than ever. I bought 2 cars this last week one close by (ugh didn't really want to buy from them but wanted the car) and one from Utah and both were actually good experiences.

There are tons of car dealers out there and once you find the type of car you want we can help you find the best place to pursue it. If you're still all over the board on what you might want than you need to first settle on a couple types and ask us advice.

One of us will have an idea of where to find stuff but www.cars.com www.autotrader.com www.drautos.com will be a good place to start looking for stuff. Once you find one ask what fair pricing is. Dupont Registry has a good chunk of cars but most on that board are 10% plus high in price.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:36 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Couldn't agree more with Mark. Settle on what car you really want, then start shopping around for it.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:43 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
It 's really simple guys. If you're serious with dealer then they will be serious with you. If you don't waste their time then they won't waste yours. I never spend more than 30 minutes at dealership when purchasing a car.Everything should be done upon arrival. I have many invitations from BMW, Benz, Infiniti and Porsche to test drive their new cars but won't bother unless I am considering purchasing from them.

Mark did you said 2 cars this week? Are you having your own stimulus plan?

Last edited by vincentdds; 02-12-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Funniest thing I've read all day. I agree, everyone go out and buy some big-ticket goods and contribute to the stimulus plan.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:58 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Nope trying to take advantage of Lower costs of cars. I'm out of room with two others coming later. Ugg. Good thing I'm trading one in then.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Nope trying to take advantage of Lower costs of cars. I'm out of room with two others coming later. Ugg. Good thing I'm trading one in then.
you can always give one of the 2 cars to me to drive

Old 02-12-2009, 06:20 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, you need a warehouse not a garage.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
first post in the PNW forum. Hi everyone!

After reading this thread go from "profiling" to "dealer x is great," I'm curious to know what people's experience has been w/ Barrier Porsche. There's a Cayman S (not a big dawg like most everyone here is) that I'm planning on looking at this weekend and would love to work with a sales guy that comes recommended above the rest.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:10 PM
I haven't dealt with barrier but I know Greta bought her 997tt from them. SHe can probably put you in touch with a good salesperson

Old 02-13-2009, 12:16 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I bought my Porsche from Barrier too. I recommend dealing with Steve Cho. Just ask for him when you call or go in and tell him I sent you. He's a stand up class act.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:38 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the swift responses!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.