Do the dealers....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by atomic80
I bought my Porsche from Barrier too. I recommend dealing with Steve Cho. Just ask for him when you call or go in and tell him I sent you. He's a stand up class act.
and what's your full name? because i'm also looking at a Porsche at Barrier.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:13 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
^ Check out his profile.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Just say Jason. His name is known to all.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Eliseguy

Old 02-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
He's asian too

Old 02-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I was there looking at a Black 997 Turbo a week ago and met with Stephen Hackett. Seems like a pretty straight forward guy and pretty helpful. I still have his card if you'd like his #, send me a PM.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:03 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I don't know. That may be the kiss of death. You could mention my name (Larry). Steve actually closed the deal on my car although the salesman for both of us was Ted Hanscom who is now the Finance Manager. Greg is also a good guy as well, but when it comes down it they are all up front guys. Just play it straight with them and you'll be OK. Do your homework! Know what you're looking for. It may take several "research trips" on your part to know the cars various options. Of course if you're buying a used car you get what you get.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:37 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Very funny RB....sorry I forgot not all of you guys know my name. It's Jason Tang.

But Larry is correct, as long as you're a straight shooter, you'll be fine.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:40 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
I was there looking at a Black 997 Turbo a week ago and met with Stephen Hackett. Seems like a pretty straight forward guy and pretty helpful. I still have his card if you'd like his #, send me a PM.
I bought my Audi A3 from Stephen. He's pretty cool. Works well with everyone but I'd still recommend Steve Cho.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned
i will need to have facial surgery to make me look OLDER

Old 02-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by drpasteur
i will need to have facial surgery to make me look OLDER
Surgery?? NOoooo. Facial hair always makes people look older

Last edited by Eliseguy; 02-13-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Banned
ah! hey, Jason, where is that pic with beard, etc... when you showed us at lunch other day Thai Kitchen?

Old 02-13-2009, 07:43 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
ah! hey, Jason, where is that pic with beard, etc... when you showed us at lunch other day Thai Kitchen?
Hahaha... "Stachetastic"

Gotta love it.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
and what's your full name? because i'm also looking at a Porsche at Barrier.
dude... Mark already told you to talk to him at lunch that day. that should be enough

Old 02-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Brucem
dude... Mark already told you to talk to him at lunch that day. that should be enough
i know, Bruce but i wanted to know full name of Jason thats why i asked his name, not the sales rep name

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.