UW Red Square Charity Car Show - Part Deux

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 04:09 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
If you need help detailing any of your cars, I'll help

Old 02-12-2009, 11:53 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
I'll add it to my calender!

Old 04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Alrighty folks, bringing this thread back to remind everyone....those who have sent me requests will be receiving their confirmations. I encourage those who haven't contacted me yet to get in touch (ben@nwautosalon.com) very soon and let me know if you'd like to attend the show. Please tell me what you'll be bringing so I can arrange accordingly. We're limited to 75 cars this year and I want to make sure everyone who wants in gets in!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-03-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Ben, I excited! Can't wait, to show off some cool new parts on the C4S!

It would be awesome to have your 993TTS, Marks 993TTS & my lowly 993 C4S all lined up.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Evader is infamous around these parts
Interested............

Old 04-04-2009, 12:19 AM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Had fun last year.

Attached Images  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:02 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Evader
Interested............
hmm...i suppose you can come...I heard there may be a few Northstar motors that might need fixing on site

Old 04-04-2009, 02:21 PM
Jeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to beholdJeffhay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i had a great time at this event last year. i'd love to attend again this year! let me know if there is anything i can do!
"Why is that girl laying on that car?"

"Well, uh, it's her car..."

Old 04-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Just a bump...5 days to go people! Tell your friends - we're still under our 75 car limit allowed at Red Square.

Our local weathergal has informed me that it looks like a gorgeous day for the event!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:55 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be there buddy, but I got 6 Serbs arriving that day staying at my house for the next 3 weeks. Maybe I'll sneak out....

Regardless.. good luck. Hope it all turns out great.

Bojan

Old 04-14-2009, 05:13 AM
xpikenz is infamous around these parts
still looking forward to being there..
still need to go get the car cleaned and detailed though..
how many cars is schedule to attend the meet so far?

Old 04-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Times for this?

Old 04-14-2009, 10:16 AM
It'll be quick and easy, Roll-in starts at 12:30 and ends at 1. Roll out is whenever you please up until 4pm.

Attached Images   
Old 04-14-2009, 01:47 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by silversurfer
It'll be quick and easy, Roll-in starts at 12:30 and ends at 1. Roll out is whenever you please up until 4pm.
Glad you posted that, I hadn't noticed there was a $25 entry fee. I'm still not sure if my car will be ready in time, but as soon as I know, and if there's still room, I'll drop you a line.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:04 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Well folks I just got confirmation that my car will be out of the body shop and in Blake's hands in time to join the event. It was either that or I was just going to roll in my Kia Rondo rental car!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: UW Red Square Charity Car Show - Part Deux