UW Red Square Charity Car Show - Part Deux

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 04:40 PM
BMWMPWR is infamous around these parts
Hands down, take the Rondo

Old 04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mjf
Glad you posted that, I hadn't noticed there was a $25 entry fee. I'm still not sure if my car will be ready in time, but as soon as I know, and if there's still room, I'll drop you a line.
Yep, gotta raise money for charity somehow

You and your car are welcome to come!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Wish I could make it. But, I've been spreading the good word around the MBA campus, so hopefully a few of them will be able to swing by.

Old 04-15-2009, 07:24 PM
whatheheck is a jewel in the roughwhatheheck is a jewel in the roughwhatheheck is a jewel in the roughwhatheheck is a jewel in the rough
eMail sent.

Thanks.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:14 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I won't be able to make it after all. Have fun you guys!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Would love to come, but have too many kids activities. 2 hours of football for my 9 year old, and 2 hours of soccer for my 5 year old.

Old 04-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Have fun this WE! I'll be in Phoenix. just be carefull of photo taking cellphone fanactic's. Last year some girl left a slight crease on my hood. Was expensive to pull out.
PS- Jody stay off your car this year, bad influence!

Old 04-16-2009, 05:43 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
You all have a great time -- I will be out of town...
best show/get together of the year
unique location makes the event

Old 04-16-2009, 06:02 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
location? I thought it was jody with her top down and up and down...I hope this year she just goes topless =)

Old 04-17-2009, 06:15 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I have Golf and then poker that day with some friends....And I do not have the car anymore!

Have fun all!

Old 04-17-2009, 08:58 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by silversurfer
Yep, gotta raise money for charity somehow

You and your car are welcome to come!
How's the count? There may be others you could snag tomorrow, such as Michael with his new Gallardo.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Michael already in touch, thanks for that. And yes, I'll be there tom'w, driving my ZEV (zombie escape vehicle), to help bring in any last minute stragglers.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:55 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Great!

Old 04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Sounds like a really cool event. I wish my new exhaust and brakes were in... if the event is still open, i'll sign up.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:32 PM
The event is still open...worst case scenario is that more than 75 cars show up and we have to turn people away. Not a bad problem to have. First 75 cars to show up with $25 in their hand gain entry

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: UW Red Square Charity Car Show - Part Deux