Infant Carriers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Frenchboy
I have a 10-months old boy and I too have been looking at all this baby stuff. The amount of options is a bit overwhelming.

We bought a Peg Perego Primo Viaggo infant seat from the Right Start next to the University Village. Great store with great service. The nice thing about the Peg Perego is that is has an accessory to clip on to our Uppababy stroller. Very convenient. we bought the Uppababy stroller from the Land of Nod, as mentioned by PJ (Hi PJ!), also in the University Village.

When my boy turns 1, I am plannig to go for the Recaro Young Sport. It's just one cool looking child seat ;-) In the mean time, we had to move to a convertible seat since he has outgrown his infant seat and got a MaxiCosi. We like it. It'll to my wife's car when I get the Recaro.

Hi Nicolas!

RB: still stand by my orbit and done advice regardless of the narrow domestic scope that my search was... see I like to make things easy... and this was easy...

Land of Nod -- not my recommendation.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool I will run it by the. Boss and see what she thinks

Old 02-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Cool I will run it by the. Boss and see what she thinks
you capitalized the wrong word. the word should be "THE"

Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the replies. Not sure if anyone really knew but I also have a 3 yr old step daughter that is a diva like her mom. With that said we are going to be getting a double stroller so the infant carrier will have to be transferable to the standard double stroller. This daddy stuff seems hard. I thought all I had to do was change diapers and make the baby laugh.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:32 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
this changes the game -- forget the orbit set up
no double wide available

Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 PM
That it does. I showed the wife all the options that were posted and she of course reminded me that it needed to work with a double stroller

Old 02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
PJS

Old 02-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
You make that sound like a bad thing. Its the only way I can keep warm in this weather.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm heading up to merry go round in probably an hour, hopefully there isn't a dress code to get in

Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
A Recaro would be amazing!

These stores don't have car seats, but are seriously stocked and knowledgeable when it comes to newborns...

Birth & Beyond in Madison Park
Birth & Beyond BABY in Fremont

(shameless plug for my mother's stores)

Old 03-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Ended up getting the pink n grey recaro from colleen

Old 03-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
excellent choice! Good luck with it

Old 03-08-2009, 05:10 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
You look good in pink...

Old 03-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
You look good in pink...
Thanks for noticing

Old 03-08-2009, 06:18 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
pink and green...wohoooo! nice choice! i can tell that this little girl is going to grow up with pink calipers!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infant Carriers?