Infant Carriers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
pink and green...wohoooo! nice choice! i can tell that this little girl is going to grow up with pink calipers!
Pink and Grey The only green was the little pieces of paper leaving my wallet

Old 03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Pink and Grey The only green was the little pieces of paper leaving my wallet
ohhh! pink and gray! even better! now she'll match my car! i can't wait to see her when she finally decides to come and visit us!

Old 03-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
ohhh! pink and gray! even better! now she'll match my car! i can't wait to see her when she finally decides to come and visit us!
Oh yeah she's going to be a car nutt I'm sure of that.

Attached Images  
Old 03-08-2009, 06:47 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! RB...i'm going to have a field day finding things for her! in fact, i saw a baby recaro race suit. in PINK of course. hehehe!

Old 03-08-2009, 06:48 PM
^^i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! RB...i'm going to have a field day finding things for her! in fact, i saw a baby recaro race suit. in PINK of course. hehehe!
a racing suit for a baby? What size baby was it for?

Old 03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
it was awhile ago that i saw it. i found it back when pj had his little girl. i'll see if i can find it and i'll send the link your way. it was adorable!

Old 03-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
My Recaro Young Sport is on its way. In black, it's going to look good in the M3 ;-) Should be here in a couple of days, just in time for when my boy turns 1 on the 21st!

Old 03-10-2009, 11:49 PM
heres the other one we picked up just in case she isn't big enough for the recaro when she pops out. Its a maxi cosi and seems pretty good from what I hear.

Attached Images  
Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 AM
^^oh lookie! that one matches the lotusssssss! too cute!

Old 03-11-2009, 09:30 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Frenchboy
My Recaro Young Sport is on its way. In black, it's going to look good in the M3 ;-) Should be here in a couple of days, just in time for when my boy turns 1 on the 21st!

I have 2 of those for our youngest. Best car seat we have ever owned. I just wish I would have bought one for our oldest.

Old 03-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by David_J
I have 2 of those for our youngest. Best car seat we have ever owned. I just wish I would have bought one for our oldest.
Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback!

Old 03-11-2009, 09:40 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
I have a couple of these
http://www.hipmonkey.com/2008-SafeGuard-GO_p_10.html

AWESOME seats (not for infants, but when they get to be 20lb+ they're just the ticket). They're ultra low-profile so you still have lots of room left when they're installed, and they'll install into seats a LOT smaller than standard carriers. Very well certified for safety, and a cinch to remove/install. Very lightweight and they fold/collapse into a provided carrier. You can also remove the back so that they can be used only as a booster seat when your child gets old enough. Unreserved recommendation.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:41 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL... And if you ask Paul's kids, the seat is just fine when you crash the car into the trees.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:42 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by StorminS4
LOL... And if you ask Paul's kids, the seat is just fine when you crash the car into the trees.
Yes, and they're very sad when you don't crash the car the following morning ...

Old 03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
get Mara a mini van and leave the kid out of the Loti

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infant Carriers?