Infant Carriers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
get Mara a mini van and leave the kid out of the Loti
haha she hates mini vans. The other day myself and 5 other trainees had to pick up some mini vans from Ft Lewis and drive them to Buckley. It was quite an intimidating sight to see 6 minivans convoying down 167 and 512. The one I was driving actually had a gearbox that let you shift manually. Weird...

Old 03-15-2009, 01:40 AM
SBTG is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
heres the other one we picked up just in case she isn't big enough for the recaro when she pops out. Its a maxi cosi and seems pretty good from what I hear.

my girlfriend and I got that same carseat as well, hopefully it is a good one!

Old 03-15-2009, 01:42 PM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
I have a couple of these
http://www.hipmonkey.com/2008-SafeGuard-GO_p_10.html

AWESOME seats (not for infants, but when they get to be 20lb+ they're just the ticket). They're ultra low-profile so you still have lots of room left when they're installed, and they'll install into seats a LOT smaller than standard carriers. Very well certified for safety, and a cinch to remove/install. Very lightweight and they fold/collapse into a provided carrier. You can also remove the back so that they can be used only as a booster seat when your child gets old enough. Unreserved recommendation.
RB, these are the same ones I have a pair of in the back of the GT-R .... you saw them at the Krispy Kreemes meet. They work really well and give the kids leg room (thin back) if that's an issue.

Only problem is the newer ones have a thicker pillow so you get the whole busted neck, head falling forward deal, when the kiddos fall asleep. Seems to be OK for the 4 year old but didn't work for the 2 year old so he sits in the older one and the big bro in the newer one and all is well.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:10 PM
SBTG is infamous around these parts

Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SpeedwareMotorsports
For future reference, we are Recaro's largest North American retailer for Recaro Child Seats, and have a huge selection in-store as well as having our website http://www.recarochildseats.com. Anyway, just so people know...
see post 7 of this thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:15 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Thanks for passing the info PJ, I was just chiming in to add my presence
suck it

Old 03-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldve come by but you guys were closed on sundays

Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
so RB...how's the shopping going? i've GOT TO FIND those little baby recaro race suits online again. they were sooo cute! i ran across them when searching for pink recaro gear! i'll keeping looking and if i find them i'll let you know!

Old 03-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Shopping is done for now, hopefully. Everyone is jinxing us saying it might be a boy but we shall see. Not sure if I completely trust the Navy ultrasound tech that did it haha

Old 03-27-2009, 07:12 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Shopping is done for now, hopefully. Everyone is jinxing us saying it might be a boy but we shall see. Not sure if I completely trust the Navy ultrasound tech that did it haha
Never know , the ******* could have been hidden..

Old 03-28-2009, 01:10 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
it will be a boy. i'm not for sure cause i'm not a doctor but i've never produced a girl yet

Old 03-28-2009, 01:41 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
For future reference, we are Recaro's largest North American retailer for Recaro Child Seats, and have a huge selection in-store as well as having our website http://www.recarochildseats.com. Anyway, just so people know...
I've bought 2 from you so far. May buy a 3rd so I can have one in all the cars without having to switch them around.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:16 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
it will be a boy. i'm not for sure cause i'm not a doctor but i've never produced a girl yet
Yeah, me neither

Old 03-28-2009, 10:10 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Me too , so I gave up it was costing me too much to feed them..