My Blue 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 10:22 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Thats a nice color combo with the stripes. Congrats!

Old 02-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on an excellent choice. Enjoy in the best of health.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:58 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Congrats William! You drove that Spider the way it should be driven, I am sure you will do the same with the new Scud. I can not wait to see it.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:20 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
nice color

Old 02-12-2009, 03:06 AM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
gorgeous car and gorgeous color! I've been drooling at that car everytime I drive pass the FoS. Congrats!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:35 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Congrats William, I looked at it also and she's beautiful.

Check the engine bay cover. The left side is out of alignment. Have FoS fix that for you.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:46 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Good eye, Jason. I noticed that as well.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So you did listened.
Congrats buddy.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:02 AM
mdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of lightmdash is a glorious beacon of light
That color is pure sex! Great choice. I love that you went for instant gratification versus waiting to build one.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Congrats William!! I know you were talking about it when I saw you last... great choice

Old 02-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
WOW. I saw that on their website and drooled over it. Looking forward to seeing it out at some of the meets....

Old 02-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I know the engine bay cover is a little off but man that is still a nice ***. Beautiful.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:03 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet car William! I know that I saw it up at FOS a couple weeks ago with the guys and really loved the color.

It is the only one right now in the country in that color.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:27 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
Congrats William, I looked at it also and she's beautiful.

Check the engine bay cover. The left side is out of alignment. Have FoS fix that for you.
short stack of washers under the little rubber dohickey and you are good to go!

congratulations again -- when Mark gets his... a full NW Scud/Jason Tang photo shoot is in order.

Paul, William, Mark, Kuzi... I am sure there are others... but it appears all will be different colors as well which would make for a pretty good shoot AND it is pretty damn sweet that they are all in the NW.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PJS
congratulations again -- when Mark gets his... a full NW Scud/Jason Tang photo shoot is in order.

Paul, William, Mark, Kuzi... I am sure there are others... but it appears all will be different colors as well which would make for a pretty good shoot AND it is pretty damn sweet that they are all in the NW.
I'd love to take part in that also.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Blue 430 Scuderia