My Blue 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 10:11 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by drpasteur
who did you deal with?
Roberto Perrina

Old 02-12-2009, 10:14 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
Congrats William, I looked at it also and she's beautiful.

Check the engine bay cover. The left side is out of alignment. Have FoS fix that for you.
Thanks Jason ! Got it fixed today at FOS !

Last edited by lpm 505; 02-25-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations William. Are you the gentleman I was chatting with down at Southcenter a couple of weeks ago about getting the Scuderia ?

I think the Quattro-Scuderia photoshoot is an excellent idea!

Can you meet at Belle Pastry in Bellevue around 8am tomorrow for the drive over to Redmond Town Center ?

Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
congrats

Old 02-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Congratulations William. Are you the gentleman I was chatting with down at Southcenter a couple of weeks ago about getting the Scuderia ?
?
yes Paul same guy!!

Old 02-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by BritBlaster

I think the Quattro-Scuderia photoshoot is an excellent idea!

Can you meet at Belle Pastry in Bellevue around 8am tomorrow for the drive over to Redmond Town Center ?
Thanks Paul ! See you there at 8 !

Old 02-13-2009, 08:08 PM
SeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations on getting a great car/color combo!

I saw it few weeks ago at FoS and it sure looked nice.

Gary

Old 02-13-2009, 09:33 PM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
wow, i drove a 430 but thought it should have felt stiffer and more in touch with the road, maybe i am wrong. but anyways, how does the 430 Scuderia differ "seat of your pants " feel ?

Old 02-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Again, congrats and great to meet you this morning, William. Looking forward to seeing the beast again at other meets. It is a terrific-looking car and looked right at home next to Paul's. Jim

Old 02-14-2009, 12:51 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Congrats! Not sure my first, second, or third choice as far as colors go but it's a great car regardless.

Old 02-14-2009, 02:47 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
William, who was driving your Scud on 520 behind my white F150 merging onto 405 N earlier this morning? I saw you in the passenger seat. Car looked & sounded HOT!

Old 02-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
William, who was driving your Scud on 520 behind my white F150 merging onto 405 N earlier this morning? I saw you in the passenger seat. Car looked & sounded HOT!
Larry (lawin) or Jeremy (StorminS4), they both did a test drive on my car this morning.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:21 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I think it was Jeremy, that's who I thought it was! Car sounded amazing as you guys passed us on 520.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:14 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by porschenaround
wow, i drove a 430 but thought it should have felt stiffer and more in touch with the road, maybe i am wrong. but anyways, how does the 430 Scuderia differ "seat of your pants " feel ?
No one would ever complain about a 430 Scuderia not giving enough "seat of your pants" feeling.

Old 02-14-2009, 11:47 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
The thing is so fast that it gets there before it gets there... And I've got the pics to prove it.

William that drive was amazing. I can't thank you enough. I am still smiling.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Blue 430 Scuderia