Photoshoots: I'm on a roll!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by d23
great shots jason! love this pic the most

did you use any lighting for the shoot in alki?

Great shots Jason. One of those looks like one I took a few years ago with one of my old cars. This was back in the P&S days:

Who was the lucky one to drive the 300K car up on the ramp with about 2" of clearance on each side?

Last edited by Hot Shot; 02-19-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: tagged images...sorry
Old 02-19-2009, 12:30 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Funny I told JT that the close up of the Blue Scud Ferrari of North America would use if he sent it to them. It really is that outstanding.

Again JT you are learning SOOO much from me. Keep it up
Jason's stuff is amazing. How much do you charge for private lesons?

Old 02-19-2009, 12:33 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Jason's stuff is amazing. How much do you charge for private lesons?
You'll have to talk to Mark about that. He's my teacher.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:54 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by atomic80
You'll have to talk to Mark about that. He's my teacher.
My quote was directed at the master, not you!

Old 02-19-2009, 01:45 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
I love it!
I took one like that back a few years ago with one of my old cars. This was back in the P&S days:

Who was the lucky one to drive the 300K car up on the ramp with about 2" f clearance on each side?
james! didnt know youre here, its danny, I dunno if you remember me, but I met you like a few times. 2006 Leavenworth drive I was with my friend with the imola m3, and 2007 Leavenworth drive I was driving my red slk with black rims

Old 02-19-2009, 01:46 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by itrhybrid
Did the shot of Kuzi and his jacket get deleted from my post? I quoted it because it was a nice shot???
it was deleted bc the image was tagged/watermarked, same thing happened to my previous post

Old 02-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by d23
james! didnt know youre here, its danny, I dunno if you remember me, but I met you like a few times. 2006 Leavenworth drive I was with my friend with the imola m3, and 2007 Leavenworth drive I was driving my red slk with black rims
Hey man. I knew your name was familiar. Long time no see. You headed out to RTC on Saturday? I'll be out there. Were you the one that bought my old camera? I think my old 30D or Rebel?

Old 02-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I was just messing around Jason . You really have skills when it comes to photoshoots. Once I get a few more pieces for the go kart I will give you a pm about a shoot but that is a little ways down the road.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
mprsev is infamous around these partsmprsev is infamous around these parts
Awesome pics! I know I inquired before about getting my car photographed like this so I am going to PM you about this sooner than later.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
as a point of clarification...tagged images are allowed in open forum if they are like Jason's in this thread (atomic80) and have only your non-commercial user name on them...

Old 02-19-2009, 05:14 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mprsev
Awesome pics! I know I inquired before about getting my car photographed like this so I am going to PM you about this sooner than later.
Of course...I'll be happy to! Just PM me your email address and we'll set up a time to meet.

Old 02-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Jason you got some mad skills!!

What will it take to get you down here to shoot my cars?

Old 02-19-2009, 07:10 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Jason you got some mad skills!!

What will it take to get you down here to shoot my cars?
+1 for that...
Really amazing shots... pleasure to see and some of the cars i have seen in person so it makes them even more cool!

Thanks for sharing! keep up the great work (or fun)

Old 02-19-2009, 07:52 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work JT..

Old 02-19-2009, 09:44 PM
ravij has a spectacular aura aboutravij has a spectacular aura aboutravij has a spectacular aura about
Can i be apart of this roll

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoots: I'm on a roll!