a fini

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 04:17 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
You make a living out of matchmaking? Find me someone, please.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
??? Keep it up V........this is great blackmail material

Old 02-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
You make a living out of matchmaking? Find me someone, please.
JT, I should have clarified that I am a professional match maker (aka, executive recruiter). I place VPs, CxO's into technology companies (software, internet, etc). Damn, maybe I should get into the personal match making business. I'm surprised at the interest I've gotten from this post. I've been known to set up some friends on a personal level, but unfortunately, haven't been compensated for the effort, with exception of a few beers and ****tails.

edit: what's up with the word "c0cktail" being edited?

Old 02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Millionaire Matchmaker - Pacific Northwest? LOL.

Old 02-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
JT doesn't need help. For God's sake look at his avatar. I heard that was just breakfast for him. If I recall correctly mtv had a spring break special in which 500 19-21 year old girls were interviewed and all of them blushed and shivered when they talked about a new thing called the atomic80. It didn't make sense to me until just now.

Last edited by Eliseguy; 02-24-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:33 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Vincent I didn't know you were looking

Old 02-24-2009, 05:33 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Hey, like RB said, I'm always on the lookout for new talent. So, I wouldn't mind if you thought you could fix me up with some new "blood."

Jim, I hope you know that I was just messing around with you.

Last edited by atomic80; 02-24-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:43 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
??? Keep it up V........this is great blackmail material
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Vincent I didn't know you were looking
It's for Mr Tang.
I have enough ladies in my life thank you. But will still keep my promise to take CV out to Canlis.

Last edited by vincentdds; 02-24-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:47 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I'll invite the single women I know who are into cars down to RTC. It's a great place to meet people.

Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I'll invite the single women I know who are into cars down to RTC. It's a great place to meet people.
Tommy the pimp daddy...bring 'em on!

Old 02-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Are they exotics and lime green?

Old 02-24-2009, 06:10 PM

Old 02-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Grouse is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear that. Will keep my eye's open for you.

On a side note, last week trevor's wife and my wife went out to lunch and talked about our infatuations with cars. Sigh.... I wonder if he caught as much hell as i did.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:18 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
With a $400K price tag...

(Had to poke a little fun, hope you know Tom that I've had a lot of fun at E@RTC)

Old 02-24-2009, 06:27 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by StorminS4
With a $400K price tag...

(Had to poke a little fun, hope you know Tom that I've had a lot of fun at E@RTC)
Yea, and if they come they can only stand in a specific area too and if they are late, haven't showered, etc., it's off to the overflow lot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.