a fini

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 06:39 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, that one honestly had me laughing so loud it woke the dog. Well done sir.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I'll invite the single women I know who are into cars down to RTC. It's a great place to meet people.
You're taking your weekly exotic eye candy show to a new level, Tommy. I like it.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Busta Rib
You're taking your weekly exotic eye candy show to a new level, Tommy. I like it.
I know a lot of single women who are a lot younger than me because of my friends and two young assistants, many of you have already met. Both have been at E@RTC. Anyhow, I constantly hear how these smart, attractive and grounded women have a hard time meeting men. I tell them it's because they don't go where the men are, and I pointed out the RTC event as an example. So, I'll send around a note to come down, see the cars and talk to people. One never knows.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^i've met one of your assistants a couple of times and she's a cool girl. very sweet and outgoing and fun to talk to. i enjoy her being out there and adding some estrogen to the events! thanks for having them come out!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:20 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^i've met one of your assistants a couple of times and she's a cool girl. very sweet and outgoing and fun to talk to. i enjoy her being out there and adding some estrogen to the events! thanks for having them come out!
She had a lot of fun too! I'd love to see more car girls come out. I'll work on it. Don't worry Jason, help is on the way!

Old 02-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Estrogen? Whats that? Is that like ethanol?

Old 02-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Estrogen? Whats that? Is that like ethanol?
I hear it can be explosive in the wrong quantities. So yeah, kinda like ethanol.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sendero

So, back to single life and to find someone who is more accepting, if not ecouraging, of my "vehicular lifestyle".

Anyone know some attractive 30-somethings looking to co-pilot a Mini back from Portland?
Ouch, she is pissed about a $30k car? Sell the Lambo & buy 30 Mini's that should really **** her off!!!

I know exactly who you want, but I just asked her to marry me! Not only would she drive the Mini back, she would & is spending hard cash to make it faster!!

There out there! Honestly, Chicks DIG the Mini! You have no idea, it's more of a chick magnet then the Lambo! Seriously!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I think I can make E@RTC and still catch my flight down to Portland. I'm trying out that new SeaPort airline out of Boeing field. No security check so only need to show up 15 mins before the flight. Too bad my driver/friend doesn't want to drive the gallardo. That would have made it possible to head out straight to the airport instead of back home. I'll have to take off around 9:15 or so but at least I'll be there for a bit, weather permitting.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I will say right now. I pick the course and it will beat any car up there.

When & where Mark, my Mini will eat your Mini!! J/K, they are great cars, & way faster then most people think!

Ours is in the shop now, getting a turbo back exhaust, big intercooler, intake, & silicone hoses. We already have all the CF exterior & interior bits. I think the CF mirror covers were good for a solid 2oz each!

Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Ouch, she is pissed about a $30k car? Sell the Lambo & buy 30 Mini's that should really **** her off!!!
Wow, it must be worth more than I thought! Instead of $900k I'll make you a great deal and sell it to you for half price!

Old 02-24-2009, 10:50 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sendero
I think I can make E@RTC and still catch my flight down to Portland. I'm trying out that new SeaPort airline out of Boeing field. No security check so only need to show up 15 mins before the flight. Too bad my driver/friend doesn't want to drive the gallardo. That would have made it possible to head out straight to the airport instead of back home. I'll have to take off around 9:15 or so but at least I'll be there for a bit, weather permitting.
Let me know how they do for you. I almost hired a that group to haul the 5 of us over to Sun Valley last week. It was too much to pay the 2 pilots for the 5 days we wanted to stay to really justify the flight. Almost G2 pricing for a Cessna

Old 02-24-2009, 10:54 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
All this talk of Mini's... I am actually considering getting one for the wife.

Also, John, I'll gladly drop you off at the airport on the Gallardo. I'll keep it safe for you while you are gone

Old 02-25-2009, 04:44 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
All this talk of Mini's... I am actually considering getting one for the wife.

Why ? Can't she walk ?!?!

<grinning, ducking and RUNNING> LOL LOL

Old 02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Almost G2 pricing for a Cessna
I hate that...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.