fast and furious

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
fast and furious

I just watched a trailer for the new fast and furious during one of the commercial breaks of 24. Soooooooooooo who's going to watch this great automobile documentary?

Old 03-09-2009, 11:01 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I am

Old 03-10-2009, 07:17 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
The NWQuattro crew is having a GTG for the launch of it. It looks just as horrible as I could have ever hoped.

Old 03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Believe it or not.. I'm psyched! hah!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:54 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Hey your sportin a wing RB , you would fit right in with the FF crew..

Old 03-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Hey your sportin a wing RB , you would fit right in with the FF crew..
Very true. I wonder why those ****'s didnt cast me

Old 03-10-2009, 11:45 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO. You know they'll bastardize a Lotus sometime. Just wait until they hear that you're turbo'd... A 100 shot of NOS, some chrome, a fish tank, and eleven TV screens and you're ready to race.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
LMFAO. You know they'll bastardize a Lotus sometime. Just wait until they hear that you're turbo'd... A 100 shot of NOS, some chrome, a fish tank, and eleven TV screens and you're ready to race.
Long as I get a cool one liner and its a 300 shot of nawwwwz

Old 03-11-2009, 12:41 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I know I'll be seeing it at the theater... who cares how bad it is? It's entertaining and this one will at least have some nice cars.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:10 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Lol... keep a look out for a "clone" of my car in the movie. I guess I'm going to have to at least check it out!

(I know the owner of the nsx in the movie...in fact, I bought his hood off him.)

Old 03-11-2009, 01:24 AM
audidriver18 is infamous around these parts
Are you kidding?!? I'm all over any "New Model with Original parts"
But seriously, yes I'll be seeing it as well............

Old 03-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000

By the way...what's the retail on one of those??

Old 03-12-2009, 01:02 PM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
I am going to see it

Old 03-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Sl33p3rS4 is infamous around these parts
I'll be seeing it. I've seen the first 3. This one looks to have more cars that I'll like than the first 3 did.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
I know I'll be seeing it at the theater... who cares how bad it is? It's entertaining and this one will at least have some nice cars.
Agreed ! Just like the movie "Redline" in 2007, I knew it will not be a good movie and I was right, but I still had a great time at the theater !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: fast and furious