verbal warning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 12:10 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lpm 505
I am not as lucky as PJ today. I was alone driving my Dad's Lexus LS460 from Bellevue Lexus to his house in Bellevue around 3:30pm and got pulled over on 112th Ave SE near Bellevue way. The cop was standing in front of a condo clocked me and point me into the condo's parking lot. He told me I was driving 46mph on a 35mph zone. Another officer was also writing a ticket for a green VW Jetta in front of me in the condo's parking lot. The officer said people who live in the condo complains cars were driving too fast on 112th Ave SE, that's the reason why they were here ! He ended up gave me a ticket for 40mph on a 35mph zone ! I have already contacted an attorney for this.
That's very close to where I live and a very well known speed trap to the natives living in the area. Sorry to hear that you got a ticket there. We should start a thread on here listing all the known speed traps!

On a side note...let's see, we need LEM plates, offer our phone numbers, learn how to talk with a British accent, start wearing make-up, and maybe keep fresh donuts and coffee on hand?

Last edited by atomic80; 03-12-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:16 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
no hand job -- he was on the passenger side and I was in the drivers seat -- I offered :-)

Old 03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
That's very close to where I live and a very well known speed trap to the natives living in the area. Sorry to hear that you got a ticket there. We should start a thread on here listing all the known speed traps!
Actually I got pulled over on 112th Ave SE near the Bellevue Division King County Court, very near to the Chevron on Bellevue Way & 108th Ave SE.

Old 03-12-2009, 12:38 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Actually I got pulled over on 112th Ave SE near the Bellevue Division King County Court, very near to the Chevron on Bellevue Way & 108th Ave SE.
That's the other speed trap I forgot about. There's quite a few in Bellevue. Post that in the other thread I just started.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:05 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80

On a side note...let's see, we need LEM plates, offer our phone numbers, learn how to talk with a British accent, start wearing make-up, and maybe keep fresh donuts and coffee on hand?
I do have LEM plates on all my cars, but the car I was driving when I got pulled over and ticketed does not have a LEM plate on it. I am wondering will a police officer hand out ticket to LEM plate holder for not having a FRONT LEM LICENSE PLATE mounted on their car ?

Last edited by lpm 505; 03-12-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:38 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
PJ,
Didn't we just have a conversation about this yesterday? (Speeding in OR not the 2 minutes)

Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
PJ,
Didn't we just have a conversation about this yesterday? (Speeding in OR not the 2 minutes)
I do not speed in Oregon... too many rumors swirling around abut the penalties etc...

I got tagged in Chehalis, WA (que the dueling banjos)...

Old 03-13-2009, 04:21 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS

I got tagged in Chehalis, WA (que the dueling banjos)...
You sure have a purdy mouth...

Old 03-13-2009, 08:49 PM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
I've talked my way out of at least a half dozen tickets (one speeding ticket in my early 20s; that's it). My tips:

- Be extremely nice. "Hello sir" is a nice start.

- Apologize immediately.

- Negotiate. Once I got pulled over for speeding and the cop smelled alcohol. I had one drink but others in the car were hammered. I said, "If I pass the test...will you let me off with a warning?" He said yes. Passed with flying colors.

- Don't say, "I was going with the flow of the traffic..." That just pisses the cops off more lol (still got out of that ticket, in California no less).

Cops get yelled out and harassed constantly. It actually surprises them when someone is actually nice to them.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:38 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL. My favorite one from last month (in a friends car)

-Cop: "Give me a reason, any reason, not to give you a ticket."

-Buddy: "I got nothing..."

-Cop: "Alright, I'm going to give you a warning."

I was laughing so hard I was crying, and for a couple days my Facebook status was the cops statement.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:44 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
I am wondering will a police officer hand out ticket to LEM plate holder for not having a FRONT LEM LICENSE PLATE mounted on their car ?
My neighbor is in law enforcement and he says they will be even more strict if they catch an LEM plate car speeding, because they feel the only reason why you "bought" one is to get out of tickets.

Last edited by gigharbor1; 03-14-2009 at 01:55 PM. Reason: to ensure anonymity for those I am referencing
Old 03-14-2009, 04:55 AM
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
My neighbor is a Kitsap County deputy and he says they will be even more strict if they catch an LEM plate car speeding, because they feel the only reason why you "bought" one is to get out of tickets.
Reguardless of the intention of a person who is applying for a LEM plate, every LEM plate holder is supporting the LAW ENFORCEMENT MEMORIAL FOUNDATION and assisting Washington State surviving family members of line of duty death. I feel disappointed a police officer will think the ONLY reason why people get the LEM plate is to get out of tickets. It sounds like LEM plate holders don't care and don't respect the LAW ENFORCEMENT MEMORIAL FOUNDATION. Everyone wants to get out of tickets, not just LEM plate holders.

Last edited by lpm 505; 03-14-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:53 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
What is an LEM plate?

Old 03-14-2009, 08:00 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Law Enforcement Memorial. You basically pay extra for it, it has LEM on the license plate and the proceeds go to the law enforcement memorial.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:11 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
one of the guys that I am training with is a cop. He says he gets bored sometimes and pulls people over just to talk haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: verbal warning