Speed traps - list all the known speed traps!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 04:42 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Just got pulled heading north on 99 by Canlis. Already called Jags!

Old 03-12-2009, 05:13 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Well, I saw one of the funniest sights ever earlier today on 112th near my house. All those were cops each with their own laser gun looking for unsuspecting speeders!

I think this picture should say it all..sorry, I took it with my cell phone.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:25 PM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by atomic80
Well, I saw one of the funniest sights ever earlier today on 112th near my house. All those were cops each with their own laser gun looking for unsuspecting speeders!

OMG! I don't know whether to call that sad, or what... but I do know one thing... That is just freaking !

Old 03-12-2009, 05:44 PM
SLA
SLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud of
What a waste, Where are their cars/motorcycles or do they they run after you and blow a whistle? (I actually once saw a gendarme in France do that- the driver stopped!)

Old 03-12-2009, 05:46 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SLA
What a waste, Where are their cars/motorcycles or do they they run after you and blow a whistle? (I actually once saw a gendarme in France do that- the driver stopped!)
See the bus in front of them? They all rode that..

Old 03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like the state has found a solution to being over budget that doesn't involve spending less money... I may just put my front plate on...

Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 PM
SLA
SLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud of
Too funny.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
They sit on the on-ramps all along I-90 and right outside the tunnels and on the bridge. Almost learned the hard way.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:34 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80

Tax dollars HARD at work...

Old 03-13-2009, 07:51 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Oh my gosh, must be laser training school! They must have found a buy one get ten free deal.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:33 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
No need to reinvent the wheel:
http://www.trapster.com/rl/Trapster.php

You can even download a mini-app to your phone (especially useful if your phone is GPS-enabled) and get real-time updates.

You can view all of the traps on a map, and view the "confidence" (as voted by the user-community) of each of the traps.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:48 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Paul, that is a cool website, thanks!

Old 03-14-2009, 06:53 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
No need to reinvent the wheel:
http://www.trapster.com/rl/Trapster.php

You can even download a mini-app to your phone (especially useful if your phone is GPS-enabled) and get real-time updates.

You can view all of the traps on a map, and view the "confidence" (as voted by the user-community) of each of the traps.
Nice find..

Old 09-11-2012, 09:57 AM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
Bump an old thread up.

Not a speed trap, but a speed camera on 90 in the pass:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Spee...169310746.html

Old 09-15-2012, 11:55 AM
2112 is infamous around these parts
Always about the $

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Speed traps - list all the known speed traps!