Sunday's event at Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 10:31 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Some more pics

Old 03-22-2009, 10:56 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
God my front plate is ugly... Someone please remind me to take that off when I get places and just put it on when I leave.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:06 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StorminS4
God my front plate is ugly... Someone please remind me to take that off when I get places and just put it on when I leave.
I'll park next to you if there is a GH event in the future that I can attend. I have a front plate AND a big toll bridge transponder bar over the top of it, which enhances the ugliness.

Awesome photos, Paul

Old 03-22-2009, 11:09 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I completely forgot about this event...actually no that's a lie. Listen when you wake up and see a gorgeous women laying beside you, getting out of bed to go hang with bunch of dudes an hour away is hard.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:11 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed, but why weren't you there.

(J/K Thomas, make the next one, it's fun!)

Old 03-23-2009, 12:04 AM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
LOL. Sorry I copied the address from another person on Fchat :-)
No worries... I tried to google the address with my phone when I was driving around, and this address was the first to pop up as well. I think it's a Chevron conspiracy.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:58 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Ok, how come nobody except for maybe one or two of you guy were smiling?

Old 03-23-2009, 11:05 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
Ok, how come nobody except for maybe one or two of you guy were smiling?
I had just finished telling a story about a poor little chipmunk I had taken out on the way to the event. It was very sad. He had cute little tail and little chipmunk cheeks. Very sad to say the very least

Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Other than no one was smiling, looks like a lot of fun.

Last edited by vincentdds; 03-23-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:37 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Everyone's bummed because the Ben @ Jerry's was closed. Why didn't you guys say there was a B&J's there???? I'd have come down just for that!

Old 03-23-2009, 01:31 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Everyone's bummed because the Ben @ Jerry's was closed. Why didn't you guys say there was a B&J's there???? I'd have come down just for that!
I tried to tell people in one of my posts about Ben and Jerry's. It was so cold yesterday I'm sure you wouldn't have even had one.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:40 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I'm from Wisconsin. We eat ice cream to keep warm while ice fishing.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Mark!!! You murdered a chipmunk!!! Did you scrape him out of the tread on your wheel, eeeewwwww~!

PS: Is that the new buildings in front of the Costco? The corner space was going to be a Starbucks, but that was one of 700 deals they walked away from - including the Harbor Inn space in Downtown GH. Nice looking buildings.

Last edited by gretapass; 03-23-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
Oh Mark!!! You murdered a chipmunk!!! Did you scrape him out of the tread on your wheel, eeeewwwww~!

PS: Is that the new buildings in front of the Costco? The corner space was going to be a Starbucks, but that was one of 700 deals they walked away from - including the Harbor Inn space in Downtown GH. Nice looking buildings.

This is the other side of Gig Harbor. There's two walk-in starbucks (one with drive thru) basically across the street from this venue. The costco is 5 miles away from this location on the Northside of Gig Harbor. Cutters Point is a locally owned shop and would have had rights over Starbucks in this complex. The mall owner is local as well. This place also wouldn't allow two coffee shops.

The Chipmunk I believe was trying to get into the cool Chipmunk club. He just wasn't fast enough and should have picked my Pickup to run out and back in front of. My bad. We had a little ceremony and CV is still a bit shaken. We'll get over it but it will take some time.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
Mark, kudos for organizing a GTG for the southenders. Why didn't you post details here on the 6? Or did I miss the thread? Maybe I'll make the trek down one of these weekends. Wasn't aware something was going on in the big GH.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday's event at Gig Harbor