Sunday's event at Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Me too - would enjoy a nice drive and meet with the Southenders! (not this weekend though - headed to Poulsbo).

Old 03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Busta really Mordelo and I got it going through Ferrari Chat.

We have it scheduled for April 19th. We are going to try and do it every 4 weeks is our goal. We'll post up some stuff to try and get some northenders down for sure. This space is perfect 100's can attend with no issues what so ever.

We couldn't do it on a Saturday the area would be too busy. Also Michael and I didn't want to mess with the Redmond meet.

this also happens to be the cimema parking lot I was going to have my movie night at until CV gave me a much better idea to be posted very soon.

It turns out the only real problem with Sunday is Ben and Jerry's isn't open for Tommy.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:09 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
sounds like fun! i'd love to come an join! will it be a rain or shine event?

Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
dang I think my Acura RL would fit next to the lincoln LS :-)

Old 03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Bruce, you don't need a car, it's you that fits in! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:24 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Thanks Mark for getting this going. I had a great time visiting with some fun car people. The cars themselves were secondary to the event. I went to the RTC event on Saturday and the only highlight there was watching the Grand Pooh Bah's reaction when a clapped out, dirty rally car tried to join the exotic group. Those of us on the "other side of the tracks" had a fun visit. I especially enjoyed looking over Dan's and Neil's M5's. Amazing what they have done to their cars!

The Gig Harbor event was more than worth the drive. A very eclectic group of cars. BTW B&J's did open at 11am. Several of us had lunch at the pizza place around the corner then went into town for desert. After that we took a drive through some backroad twisties up to Port Orchard and finally ended up at the Black Diamond Bakery for dinner. Enjoyed a fantastic sunset on the drive home racking up about 160 miles for the day.

I'm going to polish up my route through the GH/PO area for next time.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:33 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Those folks who showed up with the beat up rally car were friends of a few of us and my old neighbors. Any reaction you saw was laughter from all of us when they showed up. Adam and Brita just won a rally with that beat up car.

Last edited by TommyJames; 03-25-2009 at 08:42 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-25-2009, 08:45 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Those folks who showed up with the beat up rally car were friends of a few of us and my old neighbors. Any reaction you saw was laughter from all of us when they showed up. Adam and Brita just won a rally with that beat up car.
Don't you have a Lamborgini LP640 thread you can start ??
Signed Mr. Dick

Last edited by EM5PWR; 03-25-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
thanks Larry it turned out nice. a touch cold. sorry we had to leave for church i would have had lunch with you guys for sure. Michael and I cooked this up I just always thought it was good spot but knew it would be tough to get people from up north.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:02 AM
whatheheck is a jewel in the roughwhatheheck is a jewel in the roughwhatheheck is a jewel in the roughwhatheheck is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the kind words Larry. It is always great to see you.

Lots of nice cars there for sure. Wow! But the best of all of course is meeting all the nice people.

Looking forward to attending the next one.

Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Those of us on the "other side of the tracks" had a fun visit. I especially enjoyed looking over Dan's and Neil's M5's. Amazing what they have done to their cars!

Old 03-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by Brucem
dang I think my Acura RL would fit next to the lincoln LS :-)
your acura fits at any event in our part of the woods. next to me mini

Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So is this on again this Sunday?

Old 03-26-2009, 11:09 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope. Next one is April 19th.

Larry I was glad to see the A3. We had a little Audi section going with PocketHercules too. Maybe Jason will be back for the next one.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Nope. Next one is April 19th.

Larry I was glad to see the A3. We had a little Audi section going with PocketHercules too. Maybe Jason will be back for the next one.
I think some of the guys are going to get together on sunday again. check f-chat.........

Old 03-27-2009, 12:18 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh... I might try to make it down. And just like that I'm somehow going to end up on F-chat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday's event at Gig Harbor