Sunday's event at Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 11:11 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Due to the 3 inches of snow I couldn't make it today..

This thread pattern doesn't care for the snow much..

Last edited by EM5PWR; 03-29-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I just saw this so I won't be there. Maybe next week

Old 03-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Due to the 3 inches of snow I couldn't make it today..

This thread pattern doesn't care for the snow much..
I thought you were joking at lunch several weeks ago, you really run these as your street tires? Bold!

I'm so busy for the next several weeks with work and getting ready for my vacation, it may be a while before I can make it out to the next one of these meets.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:29 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
The real meet date guys is April 19th. The others are just random people deciding to show up. Today was beautiful in Gig Harbor. I drove the 550 today and Jim had 3" of snow lol that's a funny chunk of weather we are having.

Old 04-04-2009, 10:30 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
The real meet date guys is April 19th. The others are just random people deciding to show up. Today was beautiful in Gig Harbor. I drove the 550 today and Jim had 3" of snow lol that's a funny chunk of weather we are having.
Will you be holding this event in spite of the conflict with Ben's thing at the UW? I realize that this meet may appeal to a different group of people, but just thought I'd ask.

BTW I'm one of the different group.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:36 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh... Yeah, that is a conflict that I had forgotten about.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't the UW show in the afternoon, & this is in the morning? Do both!

What time do you guys meet at?

Old 04-04-2009, 07:15 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone going tommorrow ??

Old 04-04-2009, 07:17 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Depends..... lol

Old 04-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Depends..... lol
You wear them or what ??

Old 04-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Anyone going tommorrow ??
Guess not..

Old 04-05-2009, 03:47 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
9:30 am Gig Harbor April 19th Sunday is the time and place.

Old 04-05-2009, 10:56 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
How late do you guys usually hang out till? I am tied up till 11:30 that morning but would try to make it late if anyone is still hanging around.

Old 04-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
How late do you guys usually hang out till? I am tied up till 11:30 that morning but would try to make it late if anyone is still hanging around.
I'll never know for sure. I went to church the first day and it turns out people hung out for lunch and then went for a drive last time.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:49 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'll never know for sure. I went to church the first day and it turns out people hung out for lunch and then went for a drive last time.
Yes, if you include lunch, a cookie stop, the drive and dinner we didn't get done until around 8pm.

Kinda depends on how long you can get your kitchen pass validated for time off.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday's event at Gig Harbor