Want to rent me your trailer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Want to rent me your trailer?

So I set up a trailer to rent from a local racer (not on this board). We agreed to a price ($25 a day). Now it is the eleventh hour and he has decided to double the price.

I'd like nothing more than to give my hard earned cash to a 6speeder with an idle trailer.

The car is a 2006 Exige. The tow vehicle is a V8 Dodge Magnum with a 7-pin connector for electric brakes.

I'd need the trailer from the 17th (noonish) to the 23rd (noonish). That's $150 for 6 days.

Best,

edit: It may also interest you that I'd be willing to rent from you in the future. I'm in Mill Creek and I'm willing to travel.

Last edited by Bleu Omdurman; 03-13-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:50 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
trevor,
i'm sorry you're having trouble with the trailer. if i had one, i'd let you borrow at no cost, as i know you'd take care of it as if it were you're own.

best wishes!

Old 03-13-2009, 11:58 AM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
Good luck man.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks BG.

BTW, Cecilia is heading down with me, and taking a helmet. She might get her first taste of driving at speed. I might have to set the camera up to video her.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:11 PM
SpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the roughSpedingBMW325i is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Thanks BG.

BTW, Cecilia is heading down with me, and taking a helmet. She might get her first taste of driving at speed. I might have to set the camera up to video her.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:14 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bleu Omdurman
Thanks BG.

YESSSSSSSSSS!! i'm proud of her! she's going to love it! i hope she enjoys it as much as you want her to and then that way, she'll come hang out with us at some more events! you just wait! she'll be online ordering up some pink puma driving shoes sooner than you think!

Old 03-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
YESSSSSSSSSS!! i'm proud of her! she's going to love it! i hope she enjoys it as much as you want her to and then that way, she'll come hang out with us at some more events! you just wait! she'll be online ordering up some pink puma driving shoes sooner than you think!
You mean like this ...

Old 03-13-2009, 02:40 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I would love to rent you mine, but my insurance won't cover it unless it's hooked up to my truck and me driving.

Have you checked out the u-haul trailer? I used one to haul the old 911 I bought 2 years ago back from Cali. Worked perfectly.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by David_J
I would love to rent you mine, but my insurance won't cover it unless it's hooked up to my truck and me driving.

Have you checked out the u-haul trailer? I used one to haul the old 911 I bought 2 years ago back from Cali. Worked perfectly.
I did. $50. i have used it before on other cars. Not a fan.

Thanks David. Let me know if you change your mind. I'd rather my money went to a friend anyway.

Cheers,

Old 03-13-2009, 03:19 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by David_J

Trevor's insurance would likely cover anything hauled by his vehicle.

But U-Haul have good trailers for $25-30/day, and have optional insurance specifically covering the trailer during the rental.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Trevor's insurance would likely cover anything hauled by his vehicle.

But U-Haul have good trailers for $25-30/day, and have optional insurance specifically covering the trailer during the rental.
I wish that were the case. It will cover anything that he hits, but not if something happens to the trailer. Ask me how I know this. I had to write off my last trailer as my insurance did not cover the damage when the axle snapped.

Old 03-13-2009, 05:01 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
u can have mine man...just get in touch...

oh wait..a Dodge Magnum? Towing a 26ft enclosed trailer??

Old 03-13-2009, 05:07 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silversurfer
u can have mine man...just get in touch...

oh wait..a Dodge Magnum? Towing a 26ft enclosed trailer??
Why don't you let him use your tow vehicle too..

Old 03-13-2009, 06:10 PM
26ft...yeah that's probably a little big for the truck I have.

Total trailer weight should be below 6500lbs.

Its a CL IV hitch w/ 7-pin connector. Wieght distributing tow package. But at the end of the day, its still a 5L gasoline motor.

So if the trailer happens to be less than 4500lbs that might work. The car is a tad under 2000lbs soaking wet (full tank) these days.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
trevor I got off training a bit early today but tomorrow or maybe tonight I will try to get ahold of my friend and see if you can use his. He lives in bothell.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Want to rent me your trailer?