Bye bye Porsche . . . Hello Audi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 08:56 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Sure felt like one driving it.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^^^what was this thread about?

Vincent the torque feels stronger in the cgt way stronger than my old tts. All I can say about that repair is holy $hit. That's one expensive repair.

Vincent you should have one and sell the CS. That's the Porsche you need in the garage.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

Vincent the torque feels stronger in the cgt way stronger than my old tts. All I can say about that repair is holy $hit. That's one expensive repair.

Vincent you should have one and sell the CS. That's the Porsche you need in the garage.
It's about you buying a few more cars and loaning them to me from time to time. My wife said she likes your spider.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:06 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm done buying. Just a couple on the radar with no space to park them close. I'm trying to talk Vincent into the cgt.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:14 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I'm done buying. Just a couple on the radar with no space to park them close. I'm trying to talk Vincent into the cgt.
What about the eBay car?

Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the hi-jack David but I know you know I have a new love for Audi as well..

Mark that isn't a repair job. It's a 4 year routine service . $20K clutch job gotta sucks. In any case I would love to have a red one with red stitching.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Sorry for the hi-jack David but I know you know I have a new love for Audi as well..

Hi-jack? Where? This is how all post are. I love it.

Got the windows tinted today. Made a huge difference. Pictures suck again since it was getting dark out.

Anyone want to take some good pictures for me?

Here's a before picture for comparison

No plans on anything else really. Wheels will stay for now. I will run these tires until next winter, then they get a set of winter tires. Then in spring I may do a new set of wheels for summer time. I am actually liking the car the way it is.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by David_J
What about the eBay car?
ebay car is no longer on auction. damn.

love the tint. good job

Old 03-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah the tint looks good. So I assume that car has the same 4.2 engine as the R8?

Old 03-24-2009, 11:26 PM
emthree is infamous around these parts
Euro wheel!

Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
The tint looks great! I would love to take some pics!

Old 03-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Boo
Boo is infamous around these parts
The S5 is a great looking car...catches my attention everytime I see one on the road. What % tint did you go with? I'm guessing darker than 35%, but perhaps the pictures are deceiving.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 AM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Love the tint ! Are you going to the next E @ RTC or Car & Coffee @ Gig Harbor ? I would love to take some pictures of your car !

Old 03-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Yeah the tint looks good. So I assume that car has the same 4.2 engine as the R8?
Not exactly the same. Detuned a bit. Different cams. different tuning, and some other things.

Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
The tint looks great! I would love to take some pics!
Sounds good to me. I suck at taking them. I need a new avatar with the new car, but need some good pics for that.

Originally Posted by Boo
The S5 is a great looking car...catches my attention everytime I see one on the road. What % tint did you go with? I'm guessing darker than 35%, but perhaps the pictures are deceiving.
35% of the sides. Looks darker in the pic due to lighting. Rear window is 15%

Originally Posted by lpm 505
Love the tint ! Are you going to the next E @ RTC or Car & Coffee @ Gig Harbor ? I would love to take some pictures of your car !
If Exotics at Renton is on this weekend, I will be there. Would like to do Gig Harbor this weekend, but my kids have sporting events on Sunday.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'll take some photos for you. Where and when would you like to meet?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bye bye Porsche . . . Hello Audi