Bye bye Porsche . . . Hello Audi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 03:05 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
just buy a real turbo s vincent DDS you can afford it.
The TTs is good for bragging right. But I want to drive mine so the 993GT2 conversion was what I had in mind that whitey. I have the parts for it.

David
I wouldn't call it luck. Tough time to sell cars for the dealer so they'd take whatever.Btw, lots of very rare air-cooled been popping up lately and is not selling either.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:20 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
The TTs is good for bragging right. But I want to drive mine so the 993GT2 conversion was what I had in mind that whitey. I have the parts for it.

David
I wouldn't call it luck. Tough time to sell cars for the dealer so they'd take whatever.Btw, lots of very rare air-cooled been popping up lately and is not selling either.
just buy the real thing......

http://www.germansportscars.net/DE/c...911-993-gt/23/

270k EURO. WOW love this car.

Wrong color though Price is Crazy....I'm sure you could get it for about 325k US Dollars

Old 03-26-2009, 11:03 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Taxing my ability to read German...

That is sweet.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:41 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Taxing my ability to read German...

That is sweet.
the only german i had to read there was the bottom Number

Old 03-27-2009, 08:22 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
That's a forbidden fruit that can cost a few gonads to have. I like to go cheap and still keep my jewels.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:36 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Just got back from a 125+ mile drive. Man, I love this car. Went down to see Josh, then we decided to go see Bruce. Was such a nice ride on the freeway, but when we hit the backroads is was a completely different beast. I can say that I'm very happy with my decision to switch. The V8 in this thing is craving an exhaust. Too bad that's not in the budget right now. Maybe for Father's Day.

Old 03-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
great to see David and Josh... I love the S5, so smooth and pure. not as crazy powerful as the new M3, but feels more polished. Perfect car for the Pacific NW