Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
- European cars: 288 GTO.
- Racing: track days and F1.
- Food/Cooking: love foie gras @ Lark.
- Red wine: Barolo/Chateaunauf.

Old 03-24-2009, 10:27 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Antroiny;2314980[LIST=1
[*]The sound of a fully tuned V8 engine/exhaust system[*]The "One Lap" remaining sign when I'm racing in an ICSCC race[/list]

Some of my favorite memories are my grandpa's 71 Chevy pickup pulling up to the house. I still love that V8 Note

What car do you race? What class? "One Lap" left makes me sad it's almost over actually

Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
I wish that I could say that I'm addicted to productive things! Here is goes....

4. Hello Kitty and most things that are pink, sparkly, and cute
I've got some Hello Kitty floor matts from my last birthday. Thanks D&N

Originally Posted by McDBrendan
4. Getting scared sh!tless rock climbing and realizing the abilities of the human mind
Man I'd love to Rock Climb. I'm too fat

Originally Posted by FerRrari
- European cars: 288 GTO.
- Racing: track days and F1.
- Food/Cooking: love foie gras @ Lark.
- Red wine: Barolo/Chateaunauf.
I need to invite you over this summer. I'm a red wine fanatic but I like Washington and some Napa none of the Euro Crap for me. I'll let you cook.

Beverly Hills Classic Cars just sent out a email yesterday with a 288GTO for sale. Looked pretty clean I think it was 550k

Old 03-24-2009, 10:58 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
1) Cars
2) Flying a Cessna 182
3) Video Games (XBox 360, Forza)
4) Dirt biking

Old 03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Some of my favorite memories are my grandpa's 71 Chevy pickup pulling up to the house. I still love that V8 Note

What car do you race? What class? "One Lap" left makes me sad it's almost over actually

I've got some Hello Kitty floor matts from my last birthday. Thanks D&N

Man I'd love to Rock Climb. I'm too fat

I need to invite you over this summer. I'm a red wine fanatic but I like Washington and some Napa none of the Euro Crap for me. I'll let you cook.

Beverly Hills Classic Cars just sent out a email yesterday with a 288GTO for sale. Looked pretty clean I think it was 550k
Sounds good, I love a good wine no matter where it comes from, I love Far Niente.

Even though I live practically in Woodinville I haven't toured the wineries, maybe we should organize something.

If they can hold on to that GTO for 10 years I might buy it

Old 03-24-2009, 11:42 AM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
My precious marriage life

and then my cars

Old 03-24-2009, 11:57 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Detailing
MP3 collection - 16,500 and counting.....
My yard
Keeping my teeth clean.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-24-2009, 12:21 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
1. 4th gear pulls to 7k with no cars in front of me and a 15 mph hairpin coming up fast!
2. all kinds of racing, must turn right and left
3. Photography and Camera Gear
4. HiFi / Music
5. Keeping my car dirty so Mark has something to ***** about.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:29 PM
christx997 is infamous around these parts
1. sex
2. schlotzskys deli (eat there once a day)
3. motorcycles
4. xbox
5. ebay
6. nice sounding cars.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:44 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by christx997
1. sex
2. schlotzskys deli (eat there once a day)
3. motorcycles
4. xbox
5. ebay
6. nice sounding cars.

at least another xxx addict here..

I really can`t understand how you can not be addicted to it,unless you are single, far away from women,working day/night and being chronically fatigued
(which actually describes me in one point or the other and probably some others 6speeders too)

Old 03-24-2009, 02:05 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
Hmm this is tough.

1. Gorgeous Women
2. Fast & Exotic Cars
3. The feeling of power (i.e acceleration/speed/towing)
4. Red Wine
5. Real Estate ( I don't own a home yet, but I love looking at real estate)

Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Sex,Drugs and Rock and Roll.. nah, ok well, only 2 of those choices... rock is overrated anyway

-painting.. I like acrylic on canvas.. maybe one day I'll post some pics of my work..
-I collect 355 Challenge memorabilia. programs, diecasts etc. the hunt for items is half the fun..
-I also collect Absolut Vodka ads- my favorite advertising campagne of all time (second to Bud Light's Real American Hero/Men of Genius)
-New York food is an addiction... especially random things I ate as a kid.. and of course the longing for the usual NY pizza, NY bagels, steak, etc
-ebay is great for random spontanious purchases..borderline addiction (I have over 1200 feedback)
-I do find myself checking in here and over on f-chat as well as facebook so that time has to amount to something..
-80's new wave puts a smile on my face but is far from an addiction..
-A fruity Absolut drink.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:20 PM
niter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura about
- Travelling to warm places
- Console games. I've got many games i've played once and it's collected dust.
- Those curry beef humbows at Pike Place. It's basically crack with a cookie topped bun.
- Honey walnut shrimp
- Ridiculously bright flashlights. I have no idea why I don't hesitate spending several hundred dollars on a lighting instrument.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:12 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
Sex,Drugs and Rock and Roll.. nah, ok well, only 2 of those choices... rock is overrated anyway

-painting.. I like acrylic on canvas.. maybe one day I'll post some pics of my work..
-I collect 355 Challenge memorabilia. programs, diecasts etc. the hunt for items is half the fun..
-I also collect Absolut Vodka ads- my favorite advertising campagne of all time (second to Bud Light's Real American Hero/Men of Genius)
-New York food is an addiction... especially random things I ate as a kid.. and of course the longing for the usual NY pizza, NY bagels, steak, etc
-ebay is great for random spontanious purchases..borderline addiction (I have over 1200 feedback)
-I do find myself checking in here and over on f-chat as well as facebook so that time has to amount to something..
-80's new wave puts a smile on my face but is far from an addiction..
-A fruity Absolut drink.
Go to Katy Downs on the Tacoma waterfront for pizza. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'd fly over to NYC right now for a Pastrami Sandwich from Katz's or one of the many good ones.

Old 03-24-2009, 04:21 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Go to Katy Downs on the Tacoma waterfront for pizza. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'd fly over to NYC right now for a Pastrami Sandwich from Katz's or one of the many good ones.
The Hub makes some great pizza & burgers in Tacoma too.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm addicted to being the role model for all future adult americans

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What are you addicted to?