What are you addicted to?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 05:04 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
1. Love to eat. All kinds of food. The experience.
2. Warm tropical places. Visit, see, the travel.
3. Cars are fun. See, appreciate, drive.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:13 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

Man I'd love to Rock Climb. I'm too fat

Sounds like you need to climb! I dare you to go to a climbing gym up in the Northwest, you will be surprised at the workout

Old 03-24-2009, 05:14 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
1. Love to eat. All kinds of food. The experience.
2. Warm tropical places. Visit, see, the travel.
3. Cars are fun. See, appreciate, drive.
I definitely should have included traveling. Seeing things you've never seen before has got to be one of the best things out there.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned
jbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant future
1. Gym Time
2. Driving machines fast
3. Drum N Bass
4. Internet ****

Old 03-24-2009, 05:23 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
sex, cigarettes, cooking/food, cars, photography

Old 03-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
1) Track time.
2) Teaching.
3) Cars.
4) Enjoying life.
5) Travel.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:10 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by niter1dah
- Travelling to warm places

- Ridiculously bright flashlights. I have no idea why I don't hesitate spending several hundred dollars on a lighting instrument.
I've got some surefire's but what’s brighter but still small?

Old 03-24-2009, 07:02 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Cars
MMA
Home theater stuff
Guns
Sushi
Coffee

Last edited by EM5PWR; 03-24-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
This was a fun idea Mark. Fun to read everyone's addictions. Nothing too surprising with me - you probably could have done my list for me. They include:

1. Keeping things clean (including detailing my car)
2. My Starbucks coffee every morning. Black
3. Working out after my first cup of coffee.
4. Cars & driving
5. Chocolate (thank goodness I do have alot of self-discipline)
6. Life - living each day to its fullest and appreciating everything

Old 03-24-2009, 08:44 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
The Hub makes some great pizza & burgers in Tacoma too.
Where's The Hub? I've lived here forever and never heard of it.

Katy Downs has thick NYC style pizza and it's only about 1000 calories per slice. We should all meet there sometime though in the summer it gets slammed and with March Madness it will be Crazy

Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I'm addicted to being the role model for all future adult americans

Originally Posted by McDBrendan
Sounds like you need to climb! I dare you to go to a climbing gym up in the Northwest, you will be surprised at the workout
I never need a dare I'm too stupid to really pass anything up. I've climbed Rainier, St Helens and Mt Adams so it's not the climbing that bothers me. It's the steep dangling by my weak office workers finger tips with my phat ars hanging 100ft above the ground. That's what gets to me.

Originally Posted by McDBrendan
I definitely should have included traveling. Seeing things you've never seen before has got to be one of the best things out there.
It Can't be an addiction McDBrendan if you aren't addicted or do it all the time. Though lots of people love to travel. We just want addictions here.

Great start to this thread guys. I can guarantee ALL of us are addicted to Sex so we don't have to all write it.

SilverSurfer I love the Grape Soda as well. My son and I stopped and got some Stewart's on the way home from school just yesterday.

Last edited by H20SKIER; 03-24-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:55 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
The Hub is about 1 year old. The Harmon Brewing Company owns it.

It's at 203 Tacoma Ave S.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
The Hub is about 1 year old. The Harmon Brewing Company owns it.

It's at 203 Tacoma Ave S.
that's right Pat and those guys opened it up across the street from Temple Theater. Thanks for the nudge on the old memory.

Katy's is by far the best in our town. I've never had pizza like it even in Seattle.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:21 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Where's that at? My friend lives in downtown tacoma so I'm there fairly often.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:21 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
hot cars
nice girls
modern design
internets
hi end audio

Old 03-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
What car do you race? What class? "One Lap" left makes me sad it's almost over actually
I race a 1994 Acura Integra in the ITA class (against all the Miatas, E30's, Nissan 240s, etc.). It's actually my friend's car, I rent it from her. I don't know if I want to switch to H4 to race against just other Hondas or not. I kind of like the variety in ITA.

Haha, I love the "One Lap" board because usually I've been able to gain a few spots from my qualifying position, and by then I'm dying to have the race end just so I don't have any more time to mess up and let someone pass me.

Pics from my novice days:

Attached Images   

Last edited by Antroiny; 03-24-2009 at 09:49 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What are you addicted to?