What are you addicted to?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 08:29 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Tim
For the sake nostalgia I need to check out your 80's new wave collection.
better yet-drop me off your ipod- I'll sync you up with some good stuff Vince.. you gonna be up at the Lakeland Starbucks anytime soon?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:55 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I am there almost every weekend at around 8ish. What time are you usually there? I'll bring my Ipod for sure.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Sammy_G is infamous around these parts
Good form on the Katy downs pizza referance, the Fearless is my favorite by far!! The Hub makes great stuff too and is kinda neat in the summer when they can open the big doors/walls. But KD Downs deck with a "nice" girl, some pizza and beer... best ever

1: Pizza
2: Basketball
3: "Nice" girls
4: Scuba Diving
5: Learning to long board

Old 03-26-2009, 10:59 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sammy_G
Good form on the Katy downs pizza referance, the Fearless is my favorite by far!! The Hub makes great stuff too and is kinda neat in the summer when they can open the big doors/walls. But KD Downs deck with a "nice" girl, some pizza and beer... best ever

1: Pizza
2: Basketball
3: "Nice" girls
4: Scuba Diving
5: Learning to long board
Fearless IMHO is the best pizza on the planet. I can't agree more. Some of the old timers on this board couldn't handle the aftermath tho

I think we should try to set up a Katy Down's outing.
Buzzed Hornet maybe you can tell us when one of your little NCAA games is on and we can watch it there. Good flat screens all over the place.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:06 AM
Sammy_G is infamous around these parts
They have killer BBQ Nachos too!! Im in for a Katy Downs outing... more I think about it I am thinking I need some pizza tonight

Old 03-26-2009, 11:44 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Buzzed Hornet maybe you can tell us when one of your little NCAA games is on and we can watch it there. Good flat screens all over the place.
Is it all ages? Lets get the 3rd graders together to play.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Is it all ages? Lets get the 3rd graders together to play.
Katy Downs is a bar so they can't this time. But for sure we will do that. My son goes down to my parents house in LaQuinta for the next 5 or so days so I won't even see him for 1 1/2 weeks. The weather is getting better so it's almost time to heat up the pool again. They can play better in a pool or in the boat anyway. Or most likely in front of a Wii

Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
That sounds good. A pool is the one thing that would keep Colin's attn away from WII for a day!

Then we should hit Katy while he is away and you are kidless in GH. Are CV's kids at dad's as well?

Old 03-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Maybe next Monday or Tuesday night. CV's kids are with her this weekend. We might have Saturday night free but don't know yet. Spa night tomorrow LOL with her and her daughter up in Seattle. I guess I'm truly whipped. I might even make it out Sunday am for the GH Coffee gig.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:45 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
pizza...

damn..I love it!

but now that I`m eating healthy throughout the week this is a big no no

the best one I`ve ever eaten was in Italy!
WOW!
And the ice cream down there is at least as addictive as their pizza

btw,I forgot one other addiction :

stress

I can`t live over a longer period of time(weeks,months) without having any kind of demanding task to accomplish or goals to achieve
except when chilling out and being on vacation etc.

Last edited by youngbimmer; 03-27-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Maybe next Monday or Tuesday night. CV's kids are with her this weekend. We might have Saturday night free but don't know yet. Spa night tomorrow LOL with her and her daughter up in Seattle. I guess I'm truly whipped. I might even make it out Sunday am for the GH Coffee gig.
Next week is real busy for both of us. The following week Colin is out for spring break and he will be staying at my mom's in Puyallup for a few days. Maybe we can plan something when we are down there dropping him off or picking him up.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I am there almost every weekend at around 8ish. What time are you usually there? I'll bring my Ipod for sure.
Mark,
I'm in for a Katy Downs "meet and eat" and a little embibification - start another post
Vince- lets shoot for saturday morning at 8, I'll pick it up, sync it up and bring it back sunday morning at 8.. sound good?

Old 03-27-2009, 12:12 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow how this has evolved. I would also be in for a GTG at Katie Downs. It means I get to drive McMurry Rd to get there too. Two wins.

As for my addictions.
1: Winning. Work is usually my vent for this one. The place where, "Second place is the first loser," has been said more times than it should. Always with me being upset at myself for not winning, not gloating.
2: Discovering new red wines. Rarely do I buy more than two-three bottles of any one wine. If I get a case, it must have really wow'd me.
3: Cooking. I'd rather make a great meal than go out most of the time.
4: Photography. I can remember things very well, but I'm not eloquent enough to share the details with others without a picture or two.
5: The Chase. Not the best of things to admit to, but sometimes the pursuit is more fun than everything else.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:10 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
better yet-drop me off your ipod- I'll sync you up with some good stuff Vince.. you gonna be up at the Lakeland Starbucks anytime soon?
Sounds real good. See you at 8am.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Just being able to get out of bed in the morning. It means I've cheated death again, and at my age that's very important.
Haha, so wait a second... You're addicted to waking up, then?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What are you addicted to?