What are you addicted to?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 07:46 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Are you guys talking about Katie Downs on Ruston Way? If so, that sounds a little scary to be parking these prized possessions on Ruston, then going in to eat and not being able to see them. Might be a few hub caps missing when you come out!

Old 03-27-2009, 07:51 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That's what Insurance is for

Old 03-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ That's what Insurance is for
It's like getting a return on your investment.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:08 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Are you guys talking about Katie Downs on Ruston Way? If so, that sounds a little scary to be parking these prized possessions on Ruston, then going in to eat and not being able to see them. Might be a few hub caps missing when you come out!

i'd park any of my cars on ruston whenever. i leave the top down in my spider when i'm down on the waterfront even with benchmarks stereo additions.

if they break in it's an excuse to get new stuff

Old 03-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Sammy_G is infamous around these parts
Parking isnt bad down there, they have the hardcore criminals under control, I have been pulled over 3 times for no front plate : )

Old 03-28-2009, 01:03 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
1. swimming
2. my Bari Sax, love playing funk!
3. being outside
4. being social
5. Driving
6. Doing new activities, like climbing a hundred foot tree, even though I'm afraid of heights...
7. Last, but not least, thinking of new electronics

Old 03-28-2009, 03:44 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sammy_G

I have been pulled over 3 times for no front plate : )
Don't get me started on that subject .

Old 03-28-2009, 04:51 PM
pocket Hercules is infamous around these parts
House
Survivorman
Sushi
coke in a bottle
Top Gear
*See airborne ranger, I told ya Katie Downs is worth going to!

Old 03-28-2009, 05:01 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
I'm always ready for a visit to Kaite Down's, best pizza in the south end by far!!!!

Addictions...hmmm.
Sadly I am horribly addicted to Diet Coke, it is the breakfast of champions!
Love to watch House!
Sushi, I could eat it every day!!
Mindless computer games.
Bad reality TV shows, some to embarassing to mention!!!

Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Go to Katy Downs on the Tacoma waterfront for pizza. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'd fly over to NYC right now for a Pastrami Sandwich from Katz's or one of the many good ones.
There's nothing quite like Katz out there anytime/anyplace. I got some at midnight once before and found half of it gone by morning (my cousin got hungry).

My own addiction list:

1) Photography
2) Skiing
3) Playing/hanging out with my dog
4) Any good steak (Jak's ranks right up there on the list)
5) Imported gummi bears

I've got many more but do I really want you guys to know?

Old 03-29-2009, 10:21 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Slot Cars (HO scale)
HotWheels
Skateboards
Skiing
Travel
Family Time

BTW -

Attached Images  
Old 03-29-2009, 03:47 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ivangene
Slot Cars (HO scale)
HotWheels
Skateboards
Skiing
Travel
Family Time

BTW -

Are those Hotwheels or slotcars? My son and I play with the bigger tracks. I don't know the names but the cars are really cool and we have 100ft plus of track to set up and play with. We each have 12 or so cars and I love going to the hobbie shop to get more. There's so many to choose from but the good ones are $60 and you but 4 or 6 of those everytime it gets expensive

Old 03-29-2009, 04:50 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER

Are those Hotwheels or slotcars?

ALL Slot Cars in the picture.... (close to 600 total not all shown) from the 60's 70's and 80's
the cases they are in are 1969 original Hotwheels 48 car cases and the Hotwheels are something I love and have some of... but of the 1000's of cars only about a 100 worth having...

Last edited by ivangene; 03-29-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:40 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I was way into slot cars as a kid and then in my early 20's I found a couple old sets and away I went again. At that time it was HO scale. Then I got into the winged cars and doing races with clubs on huge permeant tracks, that got super expensive real fast. I had over $1000 into two cars and one controller. I sold all of that when I moved to a area with no big tracks set up. Then for X-mas a few years ago I used Colin as my excuse to get back into it. I got him a Scaletrixs 1/32 scale track (I bet this is what you have Mark). Now they have digital tracks that allow you to change lanes and break into corners...too cool, there goes another grand!

Next winter I am going to build a track on plywood with a pulley system that I can raise and lower in the garage so we can play anytime without spending a few hours doing set up and then having the wife ***** about it being in the way.

Old 03-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
without spending a few hours doing set up and then having the wife ***** about it being in the way.
Boys and their toys

My wife too...clean this up, its in the way (but she lets me play for a couple days before she blows a gasket )

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What are you addicted to?