What are you addicted to?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
awesome on the HotWheels. My girlfriend actually calls my cars HotWheels and tells me to stop buying new ones until I play with all the others enough....

Scaletrixs sounds right. I know we have about 30 cars and 100ft minimum of track. We use my entire basement but I like the idea of having it all together all of the time. If I could use 2 full bays in a garage I could be satisfied. I haven't gone into the changing lanes yet because I'd have to convert so many cars. One of my racecar buddies has them and we've had fun with them. I'm so 8.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:47 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'm so 8.
You and me both, brother.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:57 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
lol, that's awesome ivangene

Old 03-30-2009, 08:33 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
I'm so 8.
you guys are SOOO imature.. I am 9 !! (well almost.. I will be in 2 weeks)

Old 03-30-2009, 08:57 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^^^^^^i know you are but what am i?^^^^^^^^^

Old 03-30-2009, 09:00 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
That's IT !!

I'm Tellin !!

Old 03-30-2009, 07:20 PM
RF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really nice
Flying....engine off, prop feathered.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:21 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^that's a really cool picture!!

Old 03-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by RF5BPilot
Flying....engine off, prop feathered.

That's cool a glider that doesn't need a pull.....nice pic. Looks like a great hobbie

Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ cool picture! (that would scare me!)

Old 03-31-2009, 07:18 AM
RF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really nice
Originally Posted by gretapass
^^^ cool picture! (that would scare me!)
I understand. Recognize, however, that there are more people in the U.S. who are die or are injured each year from sneezing, than in glider accidents.

Odd...but true. (A sneeze is a convulsion & people can be injured & die from it.)

When many people think of small airplanes, they (natually) lump gliders in with that statistic. But, in fact, they are very different. One Saturday a month or so ago, I took off from Auburn at 11am, returned about 4pm and used 3 gallons of gas for the day--just enough to take off & get far enough from the airport to shut down the engine for soaring. It is Very comforting to fly an airplane that is designed to fly well without the engine.

Last summer on a calm clear day (poor soaring conditions), I motored over to the east side of Mt. Rainier. At 10,000' I shut down the engine and did a slow, easy "sled ride" all the way back to Auburn Airport & landed without ever using the engine. Nice, late afternoon sun; quiet music on the headphones--nice flight.

It's just a 45 minute easy flight over the islands to have lunch at Pt. Townsend. Total round trip takes about 5 gallons of fuel.

Anyone who weighs less than 190lbs is welcome to join me for a flight sometime. You can learn more about the glider at www.rf5b.com

If you want to go for a flight, pm me.

Last edited by RF5BPilot; 03-31-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:31 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Riding in those gliders are REALLY fun! I rode one in New Mexico years ago. What amazes me about those non- motorized versions is how quiet they were with only the sound of wind whipping past the tiny side windows.

It was a not so tight fit for me

In the plane

The tow plane

Being towed up in the air!

And away she goes!

I was like this almost the whole time

The pilot performed a series of acrobatic tricks I didn't think possible! Yes, that's the ground I'm looking at!

After half hour, coming in for a landing

Very smooth landing!

Old 03-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Jason do you have photo proof of your first cavity getting filled as well. Damn you've got a library.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:58 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Jason do you have photo proof of your first cavity getting filled as well. Damn you've got a library.
I don't know but I could check for you if you'd like.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:00 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by StorminS4
3: Cooking. I'd rather make a great meal than go out most of the time.

Amen to that! we usually go out to the high end restaurants only, probably once in month or two.
Elaborating further more, we don't mind paying for good ingredient food in general, just don't like to go out to your typical neighborhood joints; think about it, they are there to make money, meaning that they won't be using the best ingredients possible in the market on that day to serve your dishes.

Cooking @ home w/ the best ingredients possible, has been the best value in our family.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What are you addicted to?