NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 01:08 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Here's some more.

Love the new hairdo, Greta!

Sir Mix-a-Lot

Senna aka Brian

Another picture of mdf aka Mike

vincentdds

And introducing Bosco aka Josh

Old 05-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics jason

Old 05-09-2009, 01:11 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Already fixed.

Old 05-09-2009, 08:59 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see you today JT - nice pics. Have a good time with your mom in CA.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I love it greta. "Cool girls drive porsches" I think thats what it says. Your track jacket covers up some of it.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:12 PM
KNanthrup is just really niceKNanthrup is just really niceKNanthrup is just really niceKNanthrup is just really nice
Great pics Jason, good to see you again today. Your car looked really sexy on the highway

Old 05-09-2009, 09:22 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gretapass
Nice to see you today JT - nice pics. Have a good time with your mom in CA.
Greta- I've got guys coming up to me and asking who's the hot chick in the white Porsche! Way to go!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:56 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I love it greta. "Cool girls drive porsches" I think thats what it says. Your track jacket covers up some of it.
i'm glad you enjoyed the tshirt! i actually found those online and told greta that she and i definately needed to buy those! aren't they too cute?! haha!

Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I have another one that shows more but her smile isn't as nice.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:40 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
This is the perfect picture of me Jason... for once I look pretty good !!

HAHAHAHA
So I (Ed) am talking to Todd, my son Ivan in the tan jacket (eating), and my other son Ian in the darker brown jacket... My car is the black one

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2009, 05:49 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I need to give full credit to Jody for finding those cool shirts. I wore it hoping Jody would have hers on - we will wear them together next time for some fun pictures! (Thanks Jody, and sorry we didn't hook up to plan better).

Tommy, you are too sweet - nice to hear a compliment like that when you are an old lady like me! You made my day!

Old 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
greta....you are a total doll! old lady??? noooo way! you are a beautiful person on the outside and you have a wonderful personality on the inside. plus, your a blast to be around! you're one cool chick!

yep! it'll be fun to wear our shirts for pictures together with ferdie and your new traveling buddy! he was cute!

see you soon!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01

yep! it'll be fun to wear our shirts for pictures together with ferdie and your new traveling buddy! he was cute!

see you soon!
My smoking gnome has been officially named Nic (for Nic-o-tien - you may have noticed his pack of smokes by his feet - LOL). Nic will be joining me on all auto events. Be prepared to be surprised at where he may show up!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Jason,
You didn't get the pic of me taking a pic this time . We were supposed to set that up the next time we were both out with our gear.....

Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
prohydro is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Jason,
You didn't get the pic of me taking a pic this time . We were supposed to set that up the next time we were both out with our gear.....
We should set up a picture of you taking a picture of Jason, who's taking a picture of Danny, who's taking a picture of you...an infinite loop of photography.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread