NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 07:12 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
where's that?
It's between the belly button and the butt.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:13 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EM5PWR

Old 04-13-2009, 08:23 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i was gonna say! so THAT'S what "blue *****" look like!???

this picture has to be one of the best "who's who" shots!
some + rep points for you Tommy!

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 04-13-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy at least you did your part to help get rid of those blue *****

Old 04-13-2009, 09:11 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
^^ That's right. Was there as a little kid...

Did you drive your car through the big Redwood as well

Old 04-13-2009, 09:12 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Tommy at least you did your part to help get rid of those blue *****
u don't even know what blue ***** are until Mara has the little one. She won't want to touch you for 3 months

Old 04-13-2009, 09:39 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
i was gonna say! so THAT'S what "blue *****" look like!???

this picture has to be one of the best "who's who" shots!
some + rep points for you Tommy!
Thanks Jody!

Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 AM
^^ That's right. Was there as a little kid...

Did you drive your car through the big Redwood as well
Sure did! What a great place to go for a drive. I try and do the coast drive every few years. After a few days in OC, we started in San Diego and stuck with HY1 most of the time. Did Hearst Castle, a night in Carmel, visited the Skywalker Ranch to watch some of final sound work on Ice Age III, then headed up 101. The cheezy stops make it fun and we hit most of them. Tough to squeeze an H2 through the Drive-through tree, but other than that, it was a lot of fun.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:05 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
The ox is just a little north of the "Last Liquor Store in California", actual name. The deals were so good we bought more than we could fit in the Land Rover and had to return some. I argued that if she just let me drink while she drove and tied Colin to the roof we had plenty of room!!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:07 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
The ox is just a little north of the "Last Liquor Store in California", actual name. The deals were so good we bought more than we could fit in the Land Rover and had to return some. I argued that if she just let me drink while she drove and tied Colin to the roof we had plenty of room!!
I think I've actually been there. And rubbed that Ox too!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:09 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
as much attention as that ox gets from you boys, he ougta have a great, big smile plastered on his face! (=^.^=)

Old 04-13-2009, 11:18 AM

I thought that was called the "Taint"

It "taint" the ***** and it "taint" the butt. It's the Taint.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Sure did! What a great place to go for a drive. I try and do the coast drive every few years. After a few days in OC, we started in San Diego and stuck with HY1 most of the time. Did Hearst Castle, a night in Carmel, visited the Skywalker Ranch to watch some of final sound work on Ice Age III, then headed up 101. The cheezy stops make it fun and we hit most of them. Tough to squeeze an H2 through the Drive-through tree, but other than that, it was a lot of fun.
you got a H2 through that tree? I thought the old woody station wagon we went through there with barely fit.

how was the traffic? i think we'll try to take the family units in the motorhome down that cost this summer.

i'd get sidetracked at Carmel/Monterey/Laguna for a week and maybe not come home I'm sure.
Best place in California IMHO although my uncles house in Laguna Beach was a nice spot for the occassional winter time vacation.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:23 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future

No it's the "runway"...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP9X4bDReLI[/media]

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I couldn't pass this one up...

Old 04-13-2009, 04:18 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute

No that's between the ***** and the butt.. Taint that a shame..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NW 6speeders....Who's Who Picture Thread