Helo to the M5 driver I met at Thrasher's Corner while buying 101

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Supercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Helo to the M5 driver I met at Thrasher's Corner while buying 101

Hey - wanted to thank you for turning me on to this section of the forum. I usually hang out in the 996TT/GT2 section. I was in the X50 Cab yesterday picking up some higher octane fuel for DE day at PIR on FRI.

Also wanted to reintroduce myself ... forgot your forum handle.

It was a gorgeous day yesterday - had a blast. Good to meet a fellow 6speeder.

All the Best!

Last edited by Supercollider; 04-06-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:48 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Hey Supercollider!

That was me. Welcome to the NW section! We have a great group here and we like to get together and hang out or better yet DRIVE!

Your 996 X-50 Vert is damn sexy. I hope I can get a ride sometime soon.

I just hope your screen name has nothing to do with your driving skills =)

Rob

Old 04-06-2009, 11:52 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the 6! I bet your screenname has something to do with physics, no?

Old 04-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Supercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the roughSupercollider is a jewel in the rough
Screen name came from a "robot" I built in 2001 for BattleBots that aired on Comedy Channel back in the day. Program was canceled after Memorial Day event/show in May of 2002.

No, I don't drive by braille most days ...

Thanks for the warm welcome - looking forward to meeting some of ya'll.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:02 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Welcome to the NW section of 6speed! =)

Old 04-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Supercollider
Hey - wanted to thank you for turning me on to this section of the forum. I usually hang out in the 996TT/GT2 section. I was in the X50 Cab yesterday picking up some higher octane fuel for DE day at PIR on FRI.

Also wanted to reintroduce myself ... forgot your forum handle.

It was a gorgeous day yesterday - had a blast. Good to meet a fellow 6speeder.

All the Best!
What station is selling the nigher octane? That's only a few minutes from here.... Welcome BTW.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:08 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
The Shell station right at Thrashers in Bothell. they sell 101 and 110. You have to go in and request it and it takes a few minutes for the guys to get to the tanks in the other building to get you the gas. 101 they can pump directly into your tank. They can not direct pump 110. But you likely can't run 110 anyway, it is leaded and will fry your cats.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...title&resnum=1

Old 04-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
What station is selling the nigher octane? That's only a few minutes from here.... Welcome BTW.
Shell. go inside and ask for n number of gallons of 101 and pre-pay for the gas, then ask them where to go and get it. Someone will meet you and pump it for you while you hold the nozzle in your tank.

It's a bit spendy - about $8/gal.

I mix it 1:4 with 92 to get about 94+

Old 04-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
It's a good thing I don't have a cat then I'm sure my car would love the unleaded 101, but not sure about the 110 leaded. The mazdaspeed forum has a dyno day coming up on May 2nd. I should get a bit of gas for that....