Car Haulers (X Country) Enclosed?????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 10:18 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Car Haulers (X Country) Enclosed?????

I don't remember if it was 6speed or F-chat that someone chimed in talking about inside car haulers. Can any of you guys remember???????

Damn I've gone back 13 pages of threads and can't find him.

He seemed to have good prices and I'd like to get a rate.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:25 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Intercity is having a discount fee for board members. $1500 I believe. But they may charge more for boring colorless cars.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d-members.html

Old 04-08-2009, 10:32 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Intercity is having a discount fee for board members. $1500 I believe. But they may charge more for boring colorless cars.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d-members.html

You're my Hero. I knew I saw it somewhere but couldn't find the damn thread..........Funny I heard back from Jeff and he gave me a 10% discount because White is so bloody COOL

Old 04-08-2009, 10:34 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
You pick up another car??

Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm hiding cash from my ex wife

No I'm just getting a rate for a friend.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:58 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
So nah on that white beast?
Btw I talked Eric into getting a CS instead of the spider.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:42 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I don't remember if it was 6speed or F-chat that someone chimed in talking about inside car haulers. Can any of you guys remember???????

Damn I've gone back 13 pages of threads and can't find him.

He seemed to have good prices and I'd like to get a rate.
Mark, I use CSL transport when shipping my car to and from OC. They always do a terrific job, my car is always perfect and they do a good job of keeping me informed. Here is Chris's contact info. chris@cslautotransport.com

I always make sure I know who the sub is, if any and that my car doesn't sit in a depot somewhere- straight through transportation or I go with someone else.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:10 PM
thanks guys on the suggestions. Tommy I've sent an email off to your guy for a price but will use Intercity unless he's much cheaper. Trying to keep the board sponsors going. Intercity doesn't transfer cars but will take an extra week up to the NW. Shouldn't be too bad with Barrett Jackson in Florida this week to get my new toy back from the SE

Old 04-10-2009, 05:12 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ I guess the old is coming sooner than the new?

Old 04-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ I guess the old is coming sooner than the new?
could be close. who knows really with Chevy....

Old 04-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Well either way, can't wait to see them.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:50 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Me too.