What Lucky Looks Like...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 02:10 PM
greggatkinson is a jewel in the roughgreggatkinson is a jewel in the roughgreggatkinson is a jewel in the roughgreggatkinson is a jewel in the rough
What Lucky Looks Like...

I get so much nonsense in my inbox on any given day. I rarely pass it on unless it really gets my attention. The title of this as it arrived to me was, "what lucky looks like". My apologies if I'm the last to see this (rarely) and it's already made the rounds.

Attached Images      
Old 04-10-2009, 02:12 PM
greggatkinson is a jewel in the roughgreggatkinson is a jewel in the roughgreggatkinson is a jewel in the roughgreggatkinson is a jewel in the rough
Last 3 images

Last 3 images...

Attached Images    
Old 04-10-2009, 02:33 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Wow thats crazy...

Old 04-10-2009, 02:43 PM
The guy in the last photo that looks like he's looking for his wifes phone number on his cell phone was the driver.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:52 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
How did he survive that... wow... lucky indeed! Looks like he had a guardian angel on his side.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:59 PM
I still can't figure out exactly what he did to cut his car in half. I would think that the tree is a little less surgical. It's like an old Rocky and Bullwinkle episode where he faces the "buzzsaw" at the end...

Old 04-10-2009, 05:23 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
pretty old email but yep he's lucky all right

Old 04-11-2009, 10:44 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
And old one but a good one. The driver was FINE... Amazing to me.

Old 04-11-2009, 04:36 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
ouch!