oh no...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 01:43 PM
BMWMPWR is infamous around these parts
Boner

Old 04-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Nice way to lose weight PJ, did they come with ear phones?

Old 04-13-2009, 04:36 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice..

Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
updated pics
no software

Old 04-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
PJ, that's some remarkable increase in both HP and torque. Plus it looks fast. I may have to swing by your place and check it out for myself.

How come the bumper looks white? Isn't your car blue?

Old 04-14-2009, 04:28 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
How close are the headers to the tires and are you worried about heat from them affecting the tires???

Old 04-14-2009, 09:18 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Frenchboy
PJ, that's some remarkable increase in both HP and torque. Plus it looks fast. I may have to swing by your place and check it out for myself.

How come the bumper looks white? Isn't your car blue?
new bumper -- needs to be painted still.
don't come by yet, I do not have the car... it will be a couple weeks before I get it back...

Originally Posted by Hot Shot
How close are the headers to the tires and are you worried about heat from them affecting the tires???
not worried at all. I have yet to see the system on the car so I cannot comment on how close they are but these guys are not idiots... the "heat properties" of 321 stainless are pretty good... I was told they were able to handle the headers almost immediately after the dyno pulls last night...

Old 04-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Dam, that is MOST impressive!!! You have got to be happy!!

About the heat thing, it's ok, but that's one of the reasons 911's chew through rear tires, they get gummy from the heat.

That is really one quality exhaust!

Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 AM
PJS
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
Dam, that is MOST impressive!!! You have got to be happy!!

About the heat thing, it's ok, but that's one of the reasons 911's chew through rear tires, they get gummy from the heat.

That is really one quality exhaust!
Thanks Mike -- yeah I am pretty happy so far... itching to drive it.
There is more in there... I just need the software...
I bought a used FVD flashed ecu for pennies and it was flashed for a caragraphic kit and lightweight fly wheel... it did not pan out... so now I either send it back to FVD for a reflash or figure something else out.

Reportedly there is a local guy running s-car go headers, custom exhaust, and an FVD flash -- 398 to the wheels... I think that is easily doable given that I think the ASP design is "better"...

Old 04-14-2009, 10:04 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Nice power gain. You must of had your ECU flashed. Good luck with emission next year.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:07 AM
PJS
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Nice power gain. You must of had your ECU flashed. Good luck with emission next year.
What is posted is the stock ECU with NO flash -- so suck it hater...

no cats
no software
no cel

Old 04-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Frenchboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PJS
new bumper -- needs to be painted still.
don't come by yet, I do not have the car... it will be a couple weeks before I get it back...
Okay. Let me know when the car is back and I'll come over to drool over the new exhaust.

Plus, you need a ride in the new M3

Old 04-14-2009, 10:16 AM
PJS
Originally Posted by Frenchboy
Okay. Let me know when the car is back and I'll come over to drool over the new exhaust.

Plus, you need a ride in the new M3
will do and yes you are right!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:03 PM
ABTsportsline is infamous around these parts
i am surprised at the #'s jump on the dyno. would not expect that from exhaust alone on that car. impressive!

Old 04-14-2009, 02:45 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Great numbers, can't wait to see what the ECU flash will do...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: oh no...