Batteries?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Batteries?

Howdy,

My battery is crapping out on me and needs to be jump started and sometimes that takes for ever. The battery tender is struggling to keep the charge so I need to pick up a new one. I posted this on lotustalk as well but I'd like to pick something up locally so that I can get it installed and drive in some of this nice weather we are having. Hopefully someone can help

Thanks

RB

Old 04-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Boo
Boo is infamous around these parts
Try looking at the lightweight Braille batteries. I'm about to pick up the 15 lb one, which should be plenty powerful enough for the Elise. I think Speedware Motorsports carries them.

Old 04-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thanks I will give them a call

Old 04-20-2009, 08:38 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Old 04-20-2009, 09:21 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
my 2 cents

why worry about a couple of pounds on the battery rb. go get a stock battery or get a redtop from les schwab even. all you need is juice and you don't want to mess with a low battery some night you're out late. those small batteries wear quickly.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:22 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
my 2 cents

why worry about a couple of pounds on the battery rb. go get a stock battery or get a redtop from les schwab even. all you need is juice and you don't want to mess with a low battery some night you're out late. those small batteries wear quickly.
I'd have to agree..

Old 04-20-2009, 09:53 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with Jim & Mark.

Old 04-20-2009, 09:57 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I was just going to say that you'd save more weight by getting a couple of Duracells, duct taping them up, wiring them all up and then throwing that in the trunk.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by atomic80
I was just going to say that you'd save more weight by getting a couple of Duracells, duct taping them up, wiring them all up and then throwing that in the trunk.
I tried that and now have no eyebrows haha.

Mark thanks for the suggestion. I tried a couple schucks and they looked at me like I had a set of ***** on my chin. Tomorrow is the errand day so we will for sure swing by Les Schwab.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
RB, make sure to get something sealed.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:18 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by R T
RB, make sure to get something sealed.
Ya the Red Tops are the sealed batteries at Les Schwab. Just don't balk at the price RB the red tops run about $80 bucks more.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Ya the Red Tops are the sealed batteries at Les Schwab. Just don't balk at the price RB the red tops run about $80 bucks more.
Hopefully I can make it out today. Everyone and there mother has been coming by the house to see the booger.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Everyone except for us...where's the love?

Old 04-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by atomic80
Everyone except for us...where's the love?
If you want to make the trek to port orchard I might bring him out in a few weeks once his immune system is bolstered up and he isn't attached to the boob of life any longer.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:15 AM
We could wear a clean suit but we'd look funny in those white things.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Batteries?