XXX Italian Car Show this Sunday (4/26)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
your kids are so cute- almost makes me want to have one
Nothing better Ranger.

I parked next to you but didn't get a chance to meet. Next time.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:38 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny Vince.. I saw you 3 times yesterday.. in the morning in my H3- you in the CS, then at XXX on foot, and once again up at TOP- I was on my way home from XXX--- you were in your 993TT.. but you didnt see me..that thing sounds amazing.. BTW, you have a beautiful family bro. your kids are so cute- almost makes me want to have one
Thanks Tim.
I didn't drive my 993TT. Joe has it at his shop.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:51 AM
FerRrari is infamous around these parts
I dropped by for less than an hour, I only saw Roy and chatted with him for a bit, I guess you guys were all eating. Mark I really like the white stitching on your spider. Vic, I assume your CS was the one with the Italian flag stripes? That's a beautiful machine!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:10 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Thanks Tim.
Painting it White

Originally Posted by FerRrari
I dropped by for less than an hour, I only saw Roy and chatted with him for a bit, I guess you guys were all eating. Mark I really like the white stitching on your spider. Vic, I assume your CS was the one with the Italian flag stripes? That's a beautiful machine!
Thanks I think the stitch is awesome in it as well. Really sets it off.

I thought Vic was in the blue 360 Spider

Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
No CS here, but I wish I had one
I have a F360 in Azzurro Monaco-blue Spider.
Though I was parked between two beautiful 360 CS'

Last edited by Apple Sauce; 04-27-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Tim.
Well then, I guess that knocks it down to only seeing you twice.. good to know that there is another red 993TT up in our neighborhood.. I wonder who..
Kuzi.. I know man, I got some good photo's of your car with mine in the background- I wanted to talk to you but you were like Houdini you parked then dissappeared.. our wives should meet so they can talk horsies while we BS ..do you ever bring her to drives/meets? my wife Michelle would love to meet Wendy.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Here's a picture of my car. Interesting find at the XXX show, I met a guy named Rick who has a 1997 F355 painted the same color (this is a rare color on fcars) we are thinking that we have the same previous owner of the cars.
The f355 was parked two cars away from Airborne Ranger.
I've been told that this 1st owner has painted his last 3 cars including the new current 430 in Azzurro Monaco. I have the name of this owner, but won't disclose here.

Attached Images  
Old 04-27-2009, 10:48 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
My 5 yo daughter love yours and that F355 car. She asked if I could make my CS blue for her.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
My 5 yo daughter love yours and that F355 car. She asked if I could make my CS blue for her.
What is it about "blue"??? My 4 yr old likes blue also............but I'm brainwashing her "rosso corsa".

Old 04-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Well then, I guess that knocks it down to only seeing you twice.. good to know that there is another red 993TT up in our neighborhood.. I wonder who..
Kuzi.. I know man, I got some good photo's of your car with mine in the background- I wanted to talk to you but you were like Houdini you parked then dissappeared.. our wives should meet so they can talk horsies while we BS ..do you ever bring her to drives/meets? my wife Michelle would love to meet Wendy.
Tim, I was there with my 4 yr old and then Wendy showed up later with our one year old who is a touch under the weather. So we all had lunch and left shortly after. Next time we'll make it a point to hook up.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Kuzi
What is it about "blue"??? My 4 yr old likes blue also............but I'm brainwashing her "rosso corsa".
When I was shopping around (silicon valley and all points north) for my car I initially sought a car in TDF blue, which is a much darker color blue. But I found this one at FoS and fell in love with the unusual tri-color paint process of this color. The crema color interior, Daytona seats with blue stitching helped too.

Attached pic in bright sunlight brings out a darker, blue-violet hue

Attached Images  
Old 04-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Vic, your car is absolutely gorgeous. I think its more recognizable then any red Ferrari I've ever seen. Especially on Issaquah/Hobart

Old 04-27-2009, 11:29 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I agree with Kuzi. Those damn red Ferrari's who would own them. Car looks great Vic. I'm not going to lie though. I would have preferred to see the bike in your avatar. 360's and 430's are all over the place.

Next time ride the bike.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Those Blue Ferrari's are Sweet! I cant believe William wants to vinyl wrap his Scud!! I LOVE blue Ferrari's

Old 04-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Mark, my avatar remains loyal to the bike
Guys, thanks for the kind words about my car.
=
So Kuzi, are you going to be over here in Issy more often during the summer?
I love living out here

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: XXX Italian Car Show this Sunday (4/26)