XXX Italian Car Show this Sunday (4/26)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 02:38 PM
SeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the roughSeattleBoxers is a jewel in the rough
XXX Italian Car Show this Sunday (4/26)

This car show is for "ITALIAN" vehicles only, but I think a lot of people on this forum would enjoy stopping by to see the show.

Roy always brings out some special Lambos and it sounds like Kuzi is showing his F40.

Gary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest presents the Third Annual All-Italian Car Show
Sunday, April 26, 2009

• Registration begins at 10 a.m.
• Viewing from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Spectator Admission is Free
• Advanced Car Registration: $15.00 per car or $20.00 day of event
• Additional information and "registration form" at: www.fiatnorthwest.org/
• E-mail: fiats@wavecable.com

Triple X Root Beer Drive-inn; 98 NE Gilman Drive, Issaquah, 98027 Conveniently located just off of I-90 at eastbound exit #17

The Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest All-Italian Car Show is intended to be a light-hearted, fun event, for Italian car buffs and their families. All Italian cars, in any condition from daily driver to concours ready, are wholeheartedly welcome. Spend an afternoon with fellow Italian car enthusiasts immersed in automotive indulgence. There will be no white glove inspections, no examinations for authentic restorations, but simply the enjoyment that comes from spending quality time with fellow car enthusiasts.

Enjoy 50’s music, root beer, and hamburgers at the XXX Root Beer Drive-in. It’s one of only two remaining XXX Root Beer Drive-ins in the nation! The drive-inn’s interior is filled with automotive memorabilia from the rock and roll era.

Spectators will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite Italian cars from those on display. People’s choice awards will be issued based on a tally of votes. Voting criteria is left up to the individual voter’s likes and dislikes of the cars on display.

A fund raising raffle will be held with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Life Enrichment Options program, a non-profit organization that seeks to foster a community which fully engages people with developmental disabilities based on their individual choices in all areas of community life.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-23-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: link
Old 04-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
Cool, thanks for the heads up!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:15 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Taking my 3 year old grandson out for his birthday on Sunday, so can't make this - but will look forward to your pics.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
consider me there- I've even pre paid too

Old 04-25-2009, 06:37 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
DOH. Yet again another shoot has me missing an event. Hopefully the weathers warmer for you guys tomorrow....

Old 04-26-2009, 12:04 AM
AgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to beholdAgeRebel is a splendid one to behold
I've paid up and plan to go! Hope to see you all there!

Old 04-26-2009, 05:45 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Great turnout today at the Italian's. Nice to see Roy, Brian, and a few others. Saw alot of cars I recognized, but not the owners! Maxx, my 3 yo step-grandson, thought the cars were really COOL!

Old 04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Hi Greta, I didn't see you, I was there almost at the begining until the end. Nice meeting some new friends and talk to a lot of 6speeders. Jody and Todd, where are you guys ? I miss you guys at the show ! It was a great event and pictures is coming soon !

Old 04-26-2009, 06:13 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Hi William!

Yeah, we missed you guys today! I didn't realize it was today! For some reason I was thinking it was in May. I forgot to read the date on the thread. LOL! Todd and I always enjoy hanging out with you at the events! We'll catch you at the next one!

I can't wait to see some pictures!

Greta....My order is being shipped. Should be here any day now! wink*

Old 04-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Good turnout of cars today. XXX is always fun.........but man their food will make you comatose.

Nice to meet you today William. Anxiously awaiting your pics.

Last edited by Kuzi; 04-26-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gretapass
Great turnout today at the Italian's. Nice to see Roy, Brian, and a few others. Saw alot of cars I recognized, but not the owners! Maxx, my 3 yo step-grandson, thought the cars were really COOL!
yeah, you must've came when we were all eating but yes! it definitely was a nice turn out and the sun even began to break through towards the end
I got some pics too William, I just have to resize them down first
-T

Old 04-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
Indeed a good turnout, Roy I assume you brought the Diablo GT? That and the F40 were my too fav's there - a third possibly being the 348 challenge parked on the street (sexy!). I saw a handful of the 6 speeder's cars, but I didn't know the faces to put to the cars unfortunately. AB Ranger - you have the black 355 with ROH wheels, correct? I thought the wheels looked familiar, a buddy has the same model on his Z:

Old 04-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
XXX Rootbeer-Italian car show

These are basically point and shoot photos, no glamour shots found here.
Many of us began the journey to the car show by first meeting at the Newcastle Golf Course and then making the run into Issaquah. Here are some photos from this morning at the golf course
I met a lot of new people at this event, maybe we'll meet up at E@RTC one these Saturday mornings.

Attached Images      

Last edited by Apple Sauce; 04-26-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:22 PM
More Newcastle shots

Attached Images      
Old 04-26-2009, 09:23 PM
More Newcastle and Car show pics
The last pic could be Thomas singing -99 bottles of beer on the wall.
I had to tell him to take it easy on the root beer or I'd have to take the keys away from him.

Attached Images      

Last edited by Apple Sauce; 04-26-2009 at 09:29 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: XXX Italian Car Show this Sunday (4/26)