Exciting news for Exotics at Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 01:15 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Just an update. We've moved the event to Salish Lodge and will run a caravan from E@RTC to Salish Lodge for lunch with Manfred. There will be others joining us from Lamborghini so it will truly be a unique event in the Northwest. We will have a reserved parking area too. We will post signup details soon with an Evite section and a PayPal link once we finalize the menu.

It will be cool if we can get those exotics heading up to fill those extra seats with other enthusiasts who will attend. Stay tuned and keep the 30th open!

Old 04-30-2009, 01:21 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Is this weekend on for the regular ERTC? Nothing unusual going on?

Thanks!

Old 04-30-2009, 01:44 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
The Cannon Beach run is going on and so this weekend will be light no matter what. We're watching the weather and at the moment it's looking like rain so it's just too soon to call it yet.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:35 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Can we all wear the robes at Salish Lodge ?? I think it would add to te flavor of the event..Maybe a massage afterwards..

Old 04-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Can we all wear the robes at Salish Lodge ?? I think it would add to te flavor of the event..Maybe a massage afterwards..
Actually I could sign you up. We will have a preferred room rate if you do want to stay there. If you want to be in a robe screaming for Gray Poupon on everything you eat, we can make that work too!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:10 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like fun - good opportunity for some pretty driving shots. AND, one of my favorite little windy driving roads is right across the street from Salish Lodge!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Hope you can make it Greta. This is a chance for all of us to learn something about car design considerations. It's rare to get someone like Manfred in front of a group such as ours and I think it will be a lot of fun. The drive should be cool too! Let's hope for great weather.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Ok so I don't want to read the whole thread. But a designers coming to talk. Tommy is paying for all of us to stay and Salish Lodge Saturday night.

What's Sunday again? Tom do we have to pickup our own mini bars?

Old 05-01-2009, 12:55 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I know it was asked before but I didn't see a response.

Not being up on Lambo's what are the big differences between the 640 and the 670? Isn't this the last update to the current Murcielago before a complete redesign? I could be off base here, but like I said I don't follow them that closely.

This does sound fun. I am sure I will RSVP.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 PM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
I know it was asked before but I didn't see a response.

Not being up on Lambo's what are the big differences between the 640 and the 670? Isn't this the last update to the current Murcielago before a complete redesign? I could be off base here, but like I said I don't follow them that closely.

This does sound fun. I am sure I will RSVP.

661 bhp in the U.S. vs the 631hp that the LP640 has. (new intake system and valve lift)
SV stands for SuperVeloce (extreme speed)
220lb lighter then the 640. (light weight exchaust, seats) I wish they would have made it RWD, thus saving a lot more weight
0-60 in 3.2 while the LP640 did it in 3.8.

Only 350 made, and the car mentioned to show up is numbered 0/350.

Should be the last verison of the Murci that we see.

Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Sorry I missed your post.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:42 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DrwVIP
661 bhp in the U.S. vs the 631hp that the LP640 has. (new intake system and valve lift)
220lb lighter then the 640. (light weight exchaust, seats) I wish they would have made it RWD, thus saving a lot more weight

Tommy oh Tommy time for a trade in it sounds. What color are you going to get? When will it be here?

If it's car 0/350 wouldn't that mean 351 cars will be made

Why will it be the last Murci? All Reventon's from now on?

Old 05-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by DrwVIP

The LP640 has never been 3.8. It's been around 3.4-3.3. The SV is 3.2-3.0 depending on who you read. (Google "LP640 0-60") There will not be a RWD version as the tradeoffs are too severe regardless of weight savings. The car is not for the track, it's not for racing, it's got to do extremely well under a wide variety of road conditions and for that reason there will likely never be an RWD from Lamborghini again. The AWD has proven itself again and again.

Old 05-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Tommy oh Tommy time for a trade in it sounds. What color are you going to get? When will it be here?

If it's car 0/350 wouldn't that mean 351 cars will be made

Why will it be the last Murci? All Reventon's from now on?
Car "0" goes to the museum. Don't know if I'll get one yet, but I do like it. I saw the car in Italy before it was released to the public.

The new replacement will come after this Murc.

There will be ten Reventon Roadsters released this fall. I'll write more about that car soon. I've seen the drawings.

The car we will have at the event will be here on the 30th of May. Mark, I hope you join us for the caravan and lunch at Salish Lodge. Should be a fun drive.

Old 05-04-2009, 02:32 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Just checking, is this an open event or do we need to be put on a list? I would love to see and hear about Lamborghini!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exciting news for Exotics at Redmond Town Center