Exciting news for Exotics at Redmond Town Center

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 02:21 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exciting news for Exotics at Redmond Town Center

On Saturday, May 30, we will have one of the first new Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SVs in the country at our event. This car is currently on tour around the US and will be paying us a brief visit. Also joining us that morning will be Manfred Fitzgerald, Director of Design and Branding for Lamborghini. It's Manfred's team that is responsible for their car designs and this is a rare opportunity to meet someone of his stature in the auto industry.

Immediately after our event at RTC, we will caravan up to the Barking Frog at Willow's Lodge in Woodinville for lunch. Manfred will give an informal talk about automobile design, the challenges and considerations and what it takes to bring an exotic to market. This will be a buffet lunch.

We will post more details soon! Keep the 30th open!

Old 04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
Wow! Looking forward to this one

Old 04-24-2009, 09:09 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:45 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I'll plan on it also!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:15 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
Sounds exciting! I was fortunate enough to hear Reeves Callaway speak two weeks ago about how he came into the business and where he is headed. Lots of things that are never talked about in magazines was told. Very interesting perspective.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:47 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'm bummed that I won't be able to make it. I'll be on the first of my annual road trips to the Bimmerfest that weekend. Someone take pictures. The SV should be one heckuva machine!

Old 04-25-2009, 10:43 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Tommy will you be upgrading to the bigger beast? Will the car perform much better than the 640?

Old 04-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for setting this up Tommy. I'm going to try to bring a few of the engineering students from the university that built the car I drive (the Formula Car). I'm sure that they would really enjoy it and probably have some good quetions for him. I learn from these guys every day.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sounds fun. I don't have anything booked for that day so I'll be there.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:22 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Wow, just wow Tommy you never cease to amaze! I will be there, you missed the plastic fantastic jumping the Loti...LOL. Is this the same car that showed up at a C and C in California recently?

Old 04-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
that's awesome!

Old 04-26-2009, 12:16 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
I'm bummed that I won't be able to make it. I'll be on the first of my annual road trips to the Bimmerfest that weekend. Someone take pictures. The SV should be one heckuva machine!
I feel like your appointment secretary. Bimmerfest trip is April 29 - May 6. Your driving school trip is May 21 - May 26, so you should be able to make this event. With all your electronic gadgets one would think you could keep track of your social events.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:20 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Thanks Larry, that's what I pay you the big bucks for! Either that or I need better reading glasses. I thought it was April 30th for some reason.

Last edited by atomic80; 04-26-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:44 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
WOW, this is going to be great: get to view one of the first Merci, get to hear from the Director of Design and Branding, and possibly talk to some engineers!!!! Totally making the trip!....added to iCal!

Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 PM
ABTsportsline is infamous around these parts
i will be there!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exciting news for Exotics at Redmond Town Center