Viking Day's Porsche Parade Aftermath Pics...featuring BoxsterGirlie & Alex@MaxRPM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 09:22 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Viking Day's Porsche Parade Aftermath Pics...featuring BoxsterGirlie & Alex@MaxRPM

I am truly a small town girl! I love parades, people, and animals! I had a a fun time participating in my first Porsche parade yesterday. After I left ERTC, I headed on down to Poulsbo for their annual Viking Day festival, followed up by a BBQ on Bainbridge Island.

There were a few different car clubs there, and I went as a part of the PCA for the Olympic Peninsula region. Alex at MaxRPM was there with his beautiful yellow pcar as well. My mom came out to ride with me and be the official waver to the crowd. And my dad, well, my car is only a two seater, so he watched!

Thanks, Alex for inviting us out! Next year, I'll make it out to the after parade festival with you guys!

Here are some pictures that I took:

The line up going into the parade. We had about 15 Porsche's total.

Downtown Poulsbo. It looked like Mardi Gras the way everyone lined the streets and hung from the balconies and waved, clapped, and had signs!

Rounding the corner to enter the parade:

I was worried the viking hat on the car in front of me was going to roll off his car and stab me with one of the horns!

My car all dudded up:

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 05-17-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:26 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
My mom helping out a fellow pca'er with the decorations:

Special edition Boxster:

Notice my pink lipstick matches my calipers??

This is a really rare Porsche here. wink*

How often do you see this?

Alex's car and other pca'ers hanging out before the parade started.

He was friendly!

Waiting to leave:

Old 05-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
was there a grey cgt? Mara said she saw one on 16 a couple weeks ago

Old 05-17-2009, 09:32 AM

Everyone headed down to enter the parade:

Awaiting take off!

Doesn't this look like the little Chevron with Techron car?

Old 05-17-2009, 09:33 AM

Old 05-17-2009, 10:17 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
lloks like a good time!!

Old 05-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Thanks Ed! It was fun! I'm going to do it again next year! It happens every year. Nex year if you'd like, you should come too! I'm sure your kids would have a blast! It's open to all PCA members!

RB,
Nope, the CGT wasn't in the parade with us. It would have been nice to have it though! Everyone would have really enjoyed seeing it, I'm sure!

Old 05-17-2009, 06:39 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
cool idea, I will try and remember it.

man what a nice day today.... ALMOST made up for the last couple weeks