Tattoos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 01:34 AM
huskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to allhuskylawyer is a name known to all
Tattoos

Well, the midlife crisis is starting, so that means a trip to the tattoo shop. Got my first tattoo in Michigan many years ago, so obviously can't go to the same artist. I'm thinking Slave to the Needle in Ballard? Anyone have any experience with that shop (or any tattoo shop in Seattle)?

Old 05-18-2009, 04:36 AM
ablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by huskylawyer
Well, the midlife crisis is starting, so that means a trip to the tattoo shop. Got my first tattoo in Michigan many years ago, so obviously can't go to the same artist. I'm thinking Slave to the Needle in Ballard? Anyone have any experience with that shop (or any tattoo shop in Seattle)?
Derek Noble @ Lucky Devil does all of my work.
Its is on 12th ave in Cap Hill 206-323-1637
He is a great guy to work with and don't let his somewhat brutal style scare you off he does all types of art and will make you a custom piece you will love.
Here is my latest piece that we just finished up a few weeks ago.

Looks much better now that the redness is out of it. The shading, precision, and detail of the tattoo are second to none. Good luck on your quest and if you decide to head up there let me know and I will gladly introduce you guys.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I had some work done in Seattle at Slave to the Needle on 45th in the U District. It's not very large, but I took my daughters handprint, shrunk it a little, and they recreated it on my chest. Looks just like she coated her hand in paint and and pressed it against my chest.
I'd recommend them. Don't remember who it was though.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Holy **** Ablake211, that is sick man.. I dont know of any parlors up north but I can vouge for Action Tattoo in Auburn- they some talent working the needles.. Rich, Dom or Jose are guys that do excellent work. good luck
-T

Old 05-18-2009, 08:08 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ablake211
He is a great guy to work with and don't let his somewhat brutal style scare you off he does all types of art and will make you a custom piece you will love.

Looks much better now that the redness is out of it. The shading, precision, and detail of the tattoo are second to none. Good luck on your quest and if you decide to head up there let me know and I will gladly introduce you guys.

That's going to look awesome when you're 50 with a beer gut

Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 AM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
I had some great work done at Action Tattoo in Auburn as well, those guys are awesome.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:09 AM
ablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the roughablake211 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by deputydog95
That's going to look awesome when you're 50 with a beer gut
My dad is 56 and we are running a marathon together in a few weeks. So I hope to be like him and never have said beer gut haha.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
Holy **** Ablake211, that is sick man.. I dont know of any parlors up north but I can vouge for Action Tattoo in Auburn- they some talent working the needles.. Rich, Dom or Jose are guys that do excellent work. good luck
-T
Thanks man! Pics do not do the work justice at all.

Edit- Sorry for not using multi quote. EEK

Old 05-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ablake211

Nice, I went to High School with Derek Noble!!! That's funny!

Old 05-18-2009, 02:36 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Why not just take the tried-and-true midlife-crisis approach and buy a Porsche!

Zero chance of regret!

Old 05-18-2009, 03:28 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Why not just take the tried-and-true midlife-crisis approach and buy a Porsche!

Zero chance of regret!
Or a Corvette.

Btw, if anyone prefer to be numb when getting a tatoo let me know I can help.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:29 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Do you buy novacaine by the liter LOL ?

Old 05-18-2009, 03:40 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute

So that's how you can buy all those cars! "Get the numb feeling without all the dental work!"

Old 05-18-2009, 04:11 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BritBlaster
Do you buy novacaine by the liter LOL ?
By the barrel depending on the person's weights.

Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
So that's how you can buy all those cars! "Get the numb feeling without all the dental work!"
That and working graveyard shift at the morgue.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:14 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Or a Corvette.

Do I have to get a tatoo? Will you bill my insurance?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.