Competent place on the eastside (Bellevue area) to have tire work done?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Competent place on the eastside (Bellevue area) to have tire work done?

One of my tires (passenger side rear) has a very slow leak. Since I have Fikse wheels, I'm definitely not wanting to risk unnecessary damage to them by bringing the bare wheel/tire to any old discount tire place and risk a heart attack if they scratch the wheel up. Could anyone recommend a shop on the east side that could help me out with this problem? Thanks in advance.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:42 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Car Nutz

Old 05-21-2009, 05:46 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I use Tight n Tidy racing. They operate out of their garage, but they change so many tires its not even funny. They've done countless tire replacements for the import community.

http://tightntidyracing.com/

Old 05-21-2009, 05:55 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
http://www.ftlperformance.com/ - great guys, reasonable price. operated out of a home garage but i trust no one else.

Old 05-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Thanks guys. Any idea if ftlperformance does tire repair though? I didn't see that listed on their master price list. I did notice that tightntidy did offer limited repair services.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:58 PM
mwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the roughmwy23 is a jewel in the rough
http://www.ftlperformance.com/pricing.shtml

Tire Repair Combo Plug/Patch (Tire Loose) $25
Tire Repair Combo Plug/Patch (Tire on Wheel) $35

Old 05-21-2009, 10:02 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Speedware
Ask for Kelly
Willows road location

Old 05-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Much appreciated...thanks again guys.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:21 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
I found out that the local lotus dealer uses discounttire in Bellevue on BelRed.

I took my car there for a slow leak (screw in tire). I was sufficiently impressed with their quality and care they took with my car (special jack points, proper torquing of the lugnuts) that I went back when I needed tires. Note my wheels are rather rare (limited edition type 72D wheels, irreplaceable) so I felt rather concerned, but as it turned out they were very professional.

The plug service was free.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:52 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
a tire store

Old 05-21-2009, 11:23 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
http://www.trulineseattle.com/

tru-line! (Bel-Red near Discount tire)

I know he mounts, dont know about repairs, but man is he picky and wont do 1/2 a** work

Old 05-21-2009, 11:32 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
+1 they did a great job for me too.

Originally Posted by mjf
I found out that the local lotus dealer uses discounttire in Bellevue on BelRed.

I took my car there for a slow leak (screw in tire). I was sufficiently impressed with their quality and care they took with my car (special jack points, proper torquing of the lugnuts) that I went back when I needed tires. Note my wheels are rather rare (limited edition type 72D wheels, irreplaceable) so I felt rather concerned, but as it turned out they were very professional.

The plug service was free.

Old 05-22-2009, 07:35 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
+2 mounted up my BBS's too..

Old 05-22-2009, 11:30 AM
All right, I wouldn't have guessed that Discount Tire would have been held in such high regard, but the location is perfect for me to bring the wheel/tire into work and swing by there...so I'll be giving them a shot. Thanks again for all the suggestions, except for the one from H20SKIER of course.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:35 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
+2 mounted up my BBS's too..
+3 They've done my Mercs and the Audi

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Competent place on the eastside (Bellevue area) to have tire work done?