Washington Folks - lets discuss the Bothell / Woodinville area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 11:09 PM
mcaanda is infamous around these parts
Question Washington Folks - lets discuss the Bothell / Woodinville area

Looks like there might be some double potential that I will end up in the Woodinville / Bothell area and to be totally honest, I have NO IDEA about anything to do w/ that area.

I'm living in the South Sound and very rarely if at all do I go up that direction and was wondering if anybody out in the area had any suggestions for rental areas to look into and those to stay away from as well. Im not looking to rent an apartment, would prefer a house if at all possible and a small commute into the "potential" office is not something that I'd overlook. I created a 12 mile radius circle in GOOGLE MAPS and there's a ton of what looks like little subs that are out there but again, I'm at a loss.

Something along the lines of fam friendly as I have 2 little ones, so they are a huge consideration that I have to contend with as well.

Thanx in advance...

Old 05-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I went to HS and graduated from Woodinville HS. The area has grown so much. If your out at the next RTC meet, come chat me up. Kind of a lot to cover over the message board. PM me also and I'll give you my cell.

James

Old 05-23-2009, 12:04 AM
mattkins99 is infamous around these parts
I'm thinking about renting out my townhouse which is on the border of Bothell, Woodinville and Kirkland (160th Exit off 405) It's a 2bd, 2.5 bth, 2 car tandem garage (3 floors) and about 1600 sq/ft. It's in a pretty nice little area, but about 2 miles south is Kingsgate and you don't want to rent there.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I went to HS and graduated from Woodinville HS. The area has grown so much. If your out at the next RTC meet, come chat me up. Kind of a lot to cover over the message board. PM me also and I'll give you my cell.

James

James - I'd really appreciate it for sure. I will send out my number here shortly.
[EDIT]Actually, I cant send out a PM - it appears that I do alot more reading than posting. If you have some time, could you E-mail me at mcaanda ( AT ) Gmail.com[/EDIT]

Originally Posted by mattkins99
I'm thinking about renting out my townhouse which is on the border of Bothell, Woodinville and Kirkland (160th Exit off 405) It's a 2bd, 2.5 bth, 2 car tandem garage (3 floors) and about 1600 sq/ft. It's in a pretty nice little area, but about 2 miles south is Kingsgate and you don't want to rent there.
Good info to know. I was listening to a radio show here a couple three years ago and the topic really comes back to mine more often than not when discussing things such as this. The host was saying that you really want to stay away from areas that "hype up" their name as that's the only thing that they really have - their name and alot of hassles that they don't want to discuss. "Kingsgate" or south there of, might just be the case which makes me chuckle a bit.

The townhouse sounds really nice, but I think that w/ the projects that I have going I'm going to need a double side by side garage. The motor going into this critter has to come out the side due to the size of the engine, I'm not sure that a tandem would be wide enough for the cherry picker and engine. I do appreciate the potential offer and advice.

Last edited by mcaanda; 05-23-2009 at 09:09 AM. Reason: I cant send out PM's, so an E-mail request needed to be updated to the post.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Pm me. There is a good chance I'll be moving to London/Paris soon. If I do then I'll have a house for rent. Great area , good schools, and plenty of upgrades done when built 2.5 years ago

Old 05-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Arrow

Originally Posted by Sendero
Pm me. There is a good chance I'll be moving to London/Paris soon. If I do then I'll have a house for rent. Great area , good schools, and plenty of upgrades done when built 2.5 years ago
I cant - I don't have the required # of posts just yet. I read more than I post.

My E-mail is mcaanda ( at ) gmail . com if you could please.

Thanks