Changes for Exotics at Redmond Town Center for 5-30

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 10:25 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
We truly have some amazing talent on this forum! Thank goodness for you guys! Thanks for sharing your work!
Twitchy's real name is Jeffrey. He's a cool kid. We'll have to go up to him and say hi next time. He's a bit shy.

And didn't you know, Mark has secretly been paying all of us. We're not sharing them for free, you know.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:03 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by atomic80
Nice shots! I took a similiar one not too long ago

I use the 24-70 most of the time but it'd be good only if you have a full frame DSLR. I didn't see what you use. It's a great walk-around lens. I originally bought the 14-24 but found it to be too limiting for any real use so I got the 24-70 and haven't looked back since. I'm also glad you're finally posting bigger pictures too!
Haha yours is so much better - I like that idea; having the doors in the background. It's something most people associate with Lamborghinis.

Maybe you didn't see what I used because it's all covered up in gaffer's tape!
It's the same as Hot Shot's, a 5D Mark II.

I posted smaller images because I planned on posting all 130+ photos here, but I realized that was just a waste of time so I picked out some of my favorites and just posted them in a higher resolution. Do you have a Flickr account? Both you and Hot Shot?

Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I've had the 24-70 for a long time. Was great on my crop bodies and even better on the full frame now.

Someone finally got a shot of me shooting. As you can see I had everything on me on Saturday. That's what I normally wear for wedding shoots, minus the Quantum turbo battery pack I use. 5 lenses, 50mm 1.4, 100mm 2.8 macro, 16-35, 24-70 and 70-200IS all 2.8L's.
THAT. IS. CRAZY! That looks really convenient; I use my slingbag and it's a hassle to change lenses, but it looks like all you've got to do is detach the lens you're using, put it back in it's pouch, pull a new one out of another pouch, and pop it in, whereas I would have to run through my bag and so on. I might consider one of those belts one day but I'm a pretty small/thin guy so I'm not sure if that would really work out

Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
Wow Twitchy! Nice Shots! Like Jeremy said above...ALL of your guys' pictures are great!

We truly have some amazing talent on this forum! Thank goodness for you guys! Thanks for sharing your work!
Thanks!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:31 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
You took a lot of pictures of me, Twitchy!

I looked here and there and all I see is ME, ME and ME! Kinda funny because that hasn't happened to me. I'm surprised you knew that was me!

And yeah, that was an insane setup that James had. Care to share ths specifics? I'd like to look into maybe getting the same strap/cases as well. I know I'd find it useful.

And yes, of course I have Flickr. It's www.flickr.com/atomic80. Easy, huh? I noticed that I can't get to your larger images on your flickr accounts. Do we have to become your friend?

Old 06-02-2009, 12:40 AM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
You took a lot of pictures of me, Twitchy!

I looked here and there and all I see is ME, ME and ME! Kinda funny because that hasn't happened to me. I'm surprised you knew that was me!

And yeah, that was an insane setup that James had. Care to share ths specifics? I'd like to look into maybe getting the same strap/cases as well. I know I'd find it useful.

And yes, of course I have Flickr. It's www.flickr.com/atomic80. Easy, huh? I noticed that I can't get to your larger images on your flickr accounts. Do we have to become your friend?
Haha I swear; it was unintentional! You just popped in my frame whenever I went for the shutter!

I'm not sure about getting to the larger images. I'm not sure how Flickr works, but the size of the photos you see here are the largest I ever upload to the web including Flickr, just to save space on my hard drive.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Jason,
The belt is a padded ThinkTank belt and all of my pouches are LowePro pouches. They vary in size depending on the lens. Since they differ by brand, I had to modify them slightly so they would not slide around. I can bring it to the kart day tomorrow for you to check out if you like.
James

Old 06-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Jason,
The belt is a padded ThinkTank belt and all of my pouches are LowePro pouches. They vary in size depending on the lens. Since they differ by brand, I had to modify them slightly so they would not slide around. I can bring it to the kart day tomorrow for you to check out if you like.
James
Please do and point the way to where I can order one.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Please do and point the way to where I can order one.
I bought it all from Glaziers in Seattle. The pouches are pretty cheap ($12-$30) depending on size. I forget how much the belt was.....

Old 06-02-2009, 10:33 AM
I bought it all from Glaziers in Seattle. The pouches are pretty cheap ($12-$30) depending on size. I forget how much the belt was.....
I was just there Saturday. I guess I've got to go back!

Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 PM
I was just there Saturday. I guess I've got to go back!
Ok, I ended up having to order the Think Tank modular system so it should be here next week. I didn't go with LowePro pouches since the modular system comes with everything. I did end up buying a bunch of other goodies I probably didn't even need.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i haven't read the whole last few pages but you must be talking about the canon lenses in that price range

Old 06-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i haven't read the whole last few pages but you must be talking about the canon lenses in that price range

Old 06-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Twitchy,
I hope you don't mind, I grabbed your image to make an avatar. First one I've seen of me shooting....

Old 06-03-2009, 12:52 AM
Twitchy,
I hope you don't mind, I grabbed your image to make an avatar. First one I've seen of me shooting....
No problem - glad I could help!

I haven't seen many photos of me shooting yet... *hint**hint*

Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by TWiTCHY
No problem - glad I could help!

I haven't seen many photos of me shooting yet... *hint**hint*
Wish I could get that this weekend but I'll be out of town. Maybe James will!

Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Twitchy,
Best avatar yet James.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Changes for Exotics at Redmond Town Center for 5-30