Police Chase By My Office Yesterday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Police Chase By My Office Yesterday

It was chaotic. Happened on SE 272nd St. in Covington at around 6pm when I was just leaving the office. The guy barely missed my 993TT at 80 in 35 mph zone through heavy traffics crossing medians and hitting other cars. There must have been 10 police cars after him. I was so tempted to chase him down.

Anyone knows what's going.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:45 PM
fingershooter has a spectacular aura aboutfingershooter has a spectacular aura aboutfingershooter has a spectacular aura about
That is out by my house, however I haven't heard anything about it yet.

Last weekend in that same area is where police shot that man who claimed he had a bomb. Could be time to relocate.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:11 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I haven't heard anything on the news either. I think the chase was coming from Maple Valleys though.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Don't look at me!

Old 06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Vincent, I thought that was your 993 I almost hit... they didn't catch me

Old 06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
vasiliy forgot his vodka

Old 06-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Vincent, I thought that was your 993 I almost hit... they didn't catch me
Spreading your Russian mobs activities again huh. Thanks for not excuting my ****.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Don't look at me!
Couldn't have been you.I have seen you drive.

Last edited by vincentdds; 06-03-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:03 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I thought this happened all the time out there... :-)
lawlessness, moonshine, banjos, etc...
I figured that is why Vincent's office was located out there... a lot of dental work needed in the area...

(just kidding :-))))

Old 06-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by PJS
I thought this happened all the time out there... :-)
lawlessness, moonshine, banjos, etc...
I figured that is why Vincent's office was located out there... a lot of dental work needed in the area...

(just kidding :-))))
You forgot it's 5 mins from Pacific Raceway. I can even hear your pipes from here.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:57 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
You forgot it's 5 mins from Pacific Raceway. I can even hear your pipes from here.

PR is a funny place... I know that my exit out of T2 is just right if I straddle the pothole that is clearly marked, but not fixed...

Back OT -- if the guy hit your 993, you would have been expected to join the chase...

Old 06-03-2009, 08:26 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i saw the cops heading to the shooting of that armoured car Yesterday go by my office. insane day apparantly.. the 39 year old driver died....very sad day

Old 06-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i saw the cops heading to the shooting of that armoured car Yesterday go by my office. insane day apparantly.. the 39 year old driver died....very sad day
What's even more cruel is that the robbers knew the victim was protected with bullet proof vest and shot him in the heads.

Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Sj300zx is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vincentdds
What's even more cruel is that the robbers knew the victim was protected with bullet proof vest and shot him in the heads.
Very sad indeed. I cannot even begin to comprehend how someone could believe they have the right to end a life like that. The only justice for any such action is death, in my opinion. Punishment is the only deterrent to crime, and our legal system is far too lenient. If criminals start ending up in body bags, perhaps people will think twice.