The 2010 Chevy Camaro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ You don't have to look at it, just close our eyes until you get inside.
That's what she said

Old 06-23-2009, 11:40 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Well done, RB. Well done.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:45 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Dude stop pretending the Camaro is yours and give the keys back to your Daddy before you get hurt. Anyway, this car is no match against the almighty Godzilla sibbling.
you met my dad.....he's got no interest in it LOL....He's just fine in the Escalade and GMC 3/4 ton pickup he drives.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
That's what she said
So when's the big race day??

Old 06-23-2009, 12:03 PM
warmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nice
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
you met my dad.....he's got no interest in it LOL....He's just fine in the Escalade and GMC 3/4 ton pickup he drives.
so are we set for July 10th or do you need some more time for break in?

Old 06-23-2009, 10:39 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
With 111 mph traps, if you can drive....which I know you can ( at least in the corners) you should have him covered....

Old 06-23-2009, 11:59 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by warmmilk
so are we set for July 10th or do you need some more time for break in?
I've got a big weekend but we'll find one. I also want at least 1k miles on it. I don't see that happening for at least another month

Originally Posted by germeezy1
With 111 mph traps, if you can drive....which I know you can ( at least in the corners) you should have him covered....
are you talking to me or him...if me he doesn't want to turn any corners just a straight away. i don't have any fast cars in a straight line so I see him winning. Corners are what I like

Old 06-24-2009, 10:05 AM
warmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nicewarmmilk is just really nice
well I like corners to, but I know I don't stand a chance against you. I just started autox'ing late last year and I've been to only 2 lapping days (at Bremerton, so more like a big autox than an actual track), so I'm still a pretty much a noob when it comes to turning. But I do admit, its orders of magnitude more fun than drag racing!

but anyway, its not specifically you that I want to race, its a camaro with a good driver. I want to compare cars not drivers, so thats the reason for no corners. Given equal drivers, the camaro should win. I just want to see the difference between the two.

How many miles do you have on her right now?

Old 06-24-2009, 10:10 AM
500 miles only....But it's sunny that car parks now until the bad weather...Lets find someplace we don't have to spend 40 bucks to run...That's a lot

Old 06-24-2009, 10:12 AM
its the cheapest drag strip around. bremerton is 35 to run plus 10 for the number. we can just do it on an empty street somewhere, but that can end up anywhere from free to jail time...

and come on, 40 bucks isn't all that expensive...

Last edited by warmmilk; 06-24-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:54 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by warmmilk
its the cheapest drag strip around. bremerton is 35 to run plus 10 for the number. we can just do it on an empty street somewhere, but that can end up anywhere from free to jail time...

and come on, 40 bucks isn't all that expensive...
Just find a deserted road, get two people to use a stopwatch, find a pretty lady to start you guys off and you'll be good to go. No need to spend $40 whole bucks for a lousy timeslip.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Mark I will pay the 40 but you have to make me feel pretty afterwards

Old 06-24-2009, 10:59 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Mark I will pay the 40 but you have to make me feel pretty afterwards
You're missing the whole point, RB.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:11 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe one of us could have the Fast and Furious soundtrack blarring from their stereo too...Maybe RB in a mini skirt as the starter...

Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by EM5PWR
Maybe one of us could have the Fast and Furious soundtrack blarring from their stereo too...Maybe RB in a mini skirt as the starter...
It better be prada

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2010 Chevy Camaro