The 2010 Chevy Camaro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 01:17 PM
FerrariGuy2007 is infamous around these parts
Talking The 2010 Chevy Camaro

Just thought i share with you all some shots of the new RS for the people that have not seen it yet. Sorry some shots where taken at night I was using a Samsung S630 point and shoot

Attached Images      
Old 06-07-2009, 01:22 PM
The car had the 304HP V6 with a Automatic Transmission with a Manual button shift built in to the back of the steering wheel

Attached Images      
Old 06-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. How's it sound?

Old 06-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Not bad for having a V6 in it but nothing to run home and tell mom about...I heard that the SS with the V8 sounds bad ***

Old 06-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
What was the car like up close? Typical American cheap quality, or did Chevy finally make a step in the right direction by building a quality car?

John

Old 06-07-2009, 08:27 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by detailjohn
What was the car like up close? Typical American cheap quality, or did Chevy finally make a step in the right direction by building a quality car?

John
the car is built well....looks great inside....and I for one have been waiting 3 years on a list for mine to arrive possibly NEXT WEEK

6.2 liter V8 426hp RS/SS Black/Black I ordered it on Oct 13th and got my Vin# almost 2 weeks ago now so it's produced in transit

Old 06-07-2009, 08:37 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry guys, not a fan. Had one the first time around and these replicas just don't do it for me.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by gretapass
Sorry guys, not a fan. Had one the first time around and these replicas just don't do it for me.
That's when the saying for each his/her own..

Originally Posted by H20SKIER
the car is built well....looks great inside....and I for one have been waiting 3 years on a list for mine to arrive possibly NEXT WEEK

6.2 liter V8 426hp RS/SS Black/Black I ordered it on Oct 13th and got my Vin# almost 2 weeks ago now so it's produced in transit
So you going to post photos of your new car when you get it??

Old 06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure jason will post some

Old 06-07-2009, 10:39 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
I have owned Chevy's and Pontiac's since I became of driving age back in the early 80's. I loved the Carmaro's and Trans Ams and still do. However, I do not care what the performance level is of the new one is once I saw it in person. It looks cheap. That is hard for me to say but it does. I hope that the car is a homerun for Chevy but I think the timing is off for that to happen.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:49 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Exterior is amazing, it almost looks like a show car...but the interior in my opinion which although does not look bad for the price point....there is no soft touch anything....

And for so long the US had the worst sounding V6's this one doesn't sound bad.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:57 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by FerrariGuy2007
Not bad for having a V6 in it but nothing to run home and tell mom about...I heard that the SS with the V8 sounds bad ***
Even though it's modified, it still makes a lovely sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx15rl_KYyQ

Last edited by TWiTCHY; 06-08-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=TWiTCHY;2416759]Even though it's modified, it still makes a lovely sound

I think that thing sounds like it's running old school Cherry Bombs. I don't think it sounds good at all.

John

Old 06-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of

You bastard! The new Camaro looks sweet. You'll have to give me ride in the beast the next time I see you. Only negatives I've been reading about the car is that it feels like you are driving in a coffin with the slits for windows. All the better to look badass. Congrats, Mark.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:43 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !

Black?????
are you going to the dark side -- black bike, black 550 sypder, black classic camaro, now black new camaro...

maybe it is true what they say... once you go black... I digress

You should look at a full vertical parking system for your hangar...

click HERE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2010 Chevy Camaro